My Life Sucks. With Pictures!!!

Darthphere said:
I do, just not in Community.
Well get with it, son! We all have at least 2-3 gold threads, you need to move up in the ranks. :cmad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I thought it was going to be with actual pictures of you and your life sucking, not drawings that would look best magnetted to the refrigerator door. :down

LOL!!! HAHAHA...oh jeeze, I LOVE casual Fridays :woot: :woot: :woot:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Heh, that would've been a lot funnier, if he drew a positive preg-test and said, "I can't afford to procreate right now."

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!.....

This is going hand in hand with my McGriddle sugar high right now!!!

Ahura Mazda said:
I am going to make a scandalous suggestion....stop living your life online until you have sorted out the offline part. get to classes or at least prepare for exams.

I once missed a year of lectures, following a bad breakup, and was lacking in money following lending a freind £10k but I ended up cramming the night before exams and living off noodles for 6 months. So there is a light at the ened of the tunnel but you have to be pro active to see it.

Good luck

Go outside of your dormroom and tell your R.A. or someone else that you have 'internet dependency' and you're struggling to get life done on a daily basis!

And throw away anything that comes in a wrapper and/or bag right now!

Wil, don't glib your fans.

DOG LIPS said:
Wil, don't glib your fans.
DOG LIPS....pfff, no...DOG LIPS, ...see?, okay, look, DOG LIPS?...I know the history of McGriddles.
You don't.

Not Jake said:
Media! I won't have enough money for entertainment products, such as issues of Astonishing X-Men, or slim DVD sets of Buffy, or this Buffy statue I had my eye on...
ilovebuffy.gif

Why are you buying the SLIM dvd sets when everyone knows the THICK ones are the REAL collector's items!?!? Maybe that's you problem.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
DOG LIPS....pfff, no...DOG LIPS, ...see?, okay, look, DOG LIPS?...I know the history of McGriddles.
You don't.

no, i know...it's dangerous territory! in fact, it's my first McGriddle in about 8 months...I took a break at work and drove down the street to McDonalds for a Sausage/Egg/Cheese McMuffen, and 'There It Was' on the sign...

I couldn't resist! But after wolfing it down, I'm already experiencing blurred vision...I need help guys! I'll create some pics on CorelDraw expressing my delimma.

Okay, here is how I feel today!!!

Attachments

• McGriddle.pdf
    3.6 KB · Views: 6
This thread is taking a muscles-ey turn for the worse. :csad:

Erm, this is what I got when I clicked on that.

%PDF-1.3
%âăÏÓ
8 0 obj
<<
/Linearized 1
/L 3638
/H [ 521 150 ]
/O 10
/E 2684
/N 1
/T 3355
>>
endobj
xref
8 5
0000000017 00000 n
0000000423 00000 n
0000000671 00000 n
0000000852 00000 n
0000000521 00000 n
trailer
<<
/Size 13
/Root 9 0 R
/Info 7 0 R
/Prev 3344
/ID [<28bf4e5e4e758a4164004e56fffa0108><28bf4e5e4e758a4164004e56fffa0108>]
>>
startxref
%%EOF
9 0 obj
<<
/Type /Catalog
/Pages 6 0 R
/Names << /Dests 2 0 R>>
/Outlines 4 0 R
>>
endobj
12 0 obj
<<
/P 0
/S 48
/Length 80
>>
stream
&#431; ( endstream
endobj
10 0 obj
<<
/Type /Page
/Parent 6 0 R
/Contents 11 0 R
/MediaBox [0 0 612 792]
/TrimBox [0 0 612 792]
/CropBox [0 0 612 792]

You are in trouble.

Sounds like you're in a situation I was in about a year ago. I was almost halfway through my senior year of high school and caught this awful case of Senioritis. My grades bombed and, although I was still going to graduate, it looked like I was going to have to go to FSU. Do you know how much that would suck?

I've battled depression for five years now. It comes and goes. Just surround yourself with positive people, build up your confidence, and then kick ass next semester, even if it's at a different, more affordable school. :up:

^^ Flouride State University???

...What's wrong with Dentists? It's the drill isn't it!

heh, I've always just thought of that as clever, but the hearty plateful before him just made me laugh.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Great pictures :woot:

Keep them coming, ..at least..... until your internet connection falls into the "$h!t I Can't Afford" category. :yay::csad:

This is worded perfectly:woot: I really do hope you get your life in order and much happier. Do talk this over with your parents .I am sure they will be able to help and guide you. I love your comedic side .I am sure you can make it through this.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I've seen guys in kilts get laid. Maybe it's time for a homemade kilt, Not Jake.

You watched other guys getting laid... :huh:

huh. :ninja:

Hmm, you're in college...you're strapped for cash to buy beer and clothes.
Your grades are slipping.

Welcome to the life of most people 18-22

Welcome to my knife at my throat penisbreath:cmad:

Just kidding you guys. About the knife thing.

Ben Urich said:
Sounds like you're in a situation I was in about a year ago. I was almost halfway through my senior year of high school and caught this awful case of Senioritis. My grades bombed and, although I was still going to graduate, it looked like I was going to have to go to FSU. Do you know how much that would suck?

I've battled depression for five years now. It comes and goes. Just surround yourself with positive people, build up your confidence, and then kick ass next semester, even if it's at a different, more affordable school. :up:
See you guys, this is the kind of post I am asking for. Not making fun of me. You can tell someone's life is in ruin when The Lizard is making fun of them. How far I have fallen.:csad:

Not Jake said:
See you guys, this is the kind of post I am asking for. Not making fun of me. You can tell someone's life is in ruin when The Lizard is making fun of them. How far I have fallen.:csad:
If you post your problems on the net, you're gonna get people who make fun of you. Don't worry about it.

All you've gotta do is take things one day at a time. Do the little stuff that makes you happy, get at least 15 minutes of sun exposure every day, and get some exercise. I started doing those 3 things a month ago and I'm doing pretty good now.

Well, I'm still failing a couple classes, but at least I don't feel so bad about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"