Superman Returns my next worry: if enigma2k is for real... :(

superfever said:
my next worry: if enigma2k is for real, then superman is the kid's father and the kid has telekinetic power. it sounds totally BS, insane and impossible. but he did say that... :(

I didn't lie before...why would I start now?

I just stated what I know.

:supes:

Enigma2k said:
I didn't lie before...why would I start now?

I just stated what I know.

where do you get your info from enigma?

superfever said:
my next worry: if enigma2k is for real, then superman is the kid's father and the kid has telekinetic power.
Can this movie be any worst :confused: :(
I know that i seem like a troll making is remarks, and i´m sorry for that, but.....damn, this movie sounds worst and worst by the minute :(

Personaly, i don´t care if the kid is Superman´s son or not, but to have telekinetic powers.....can this movie be any more corny?
We are being introduced to Superman in this movie after an absence of 20 years, for many people, this is the first time they are going to see Superman on the big screen and not DVD, so........WHY DO WE FU**ING NEED A KID WITH TELEKINETIC POWERS????????
Ooooh, i see, more fu**ing toys to sell.....gotcha :rolleyes:

About Larry Niven´s "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex'...that´s the biggest pile of crap ever, but, then again, it was written in ´71, that means that it is pre-crisis, meaning that it´s totally outdated.

Enigma2k said:
What concern is that for you?

What's your social security number?

This is why people doubt you when you post insider info, you reply with smart ass remarks. And i'm 16, how should i know what my SS number is?

Agentdemon said:
This is why people doubt you when you post insider info, you reply with smart ass remarks. And i'm 16, how should i know what my SS number is?

Dude, I proved myself on plenty of ocasions here.....I don't need to jump
through hoops for you or anyone.
I was the first one to tell everyone what the suit looked like months and months before the thing showed up in print.
Im nice like that.:rolleyes:

Enigma2k said:
Dude, I proved myself on plenty of ocasions here.....I don't need to jump
through hoops for you or anyone.
I was the first one to tell everyone what the suit looked like months and months before the thing showed up in print.
Im nice like that.:rolleyes:

That may be so but i am not too familiar with you proving yourself. Many say that you weren't the first one to give a description of the suit.

Agentdemon said:
That may be so but i am not too familiar with you proving yourself. Many say that you weren't the first one to give a description of the suit.

So you accuse a total stranger without checking the facts.....JERK!!!!

SpiderHam said:
He wasn't. He was just the one that was most noticed.

He was, he was chased over by all and his thread was deleted (only costume thread to be deleted) because of all the flaming against him because most of the people didn't like the description...

Oh no. Now we're jerks.

Whatever shall we do now that Enigma hates us?

SpiderHam said:
Oh no. Now we're jerks.

Whatever shall we do now that Enigma hates us?

Dude... you know you're getting into trouble, right? You know that this guy is who gives Mirko the scoops right?

Alonsovich said:
He was, he was chased over by all and his thread was deleted (only costume thread to be deleted) because of all the flaming against him because most of the people didn't like the description...

Thank you Alonsovich....:cool:

Alonsovich said:
Dude... you know you're getting into trouble, right? You know that this guy is who gives Mirko the scoops right?

Trouble? TROUBLE?! I'm in trouble with some random nerd on the internet?!

OM NOS!

SpiderHam said:
Trouble? TROUBLE?! I'm in trouble with some random nerd on the internet?!

OM NOS!

That "nerd" is the owner of this site...

I've got nothing against Mirko. I can dislike his "sources" as much as I want.

I believe Enigma whether or not any of it turns out to be true. Cause I know that I've see things other people wouldn't believe me if I told them. Especially when you do have friends in the movie bizz...or if your family are actress/producers/composers...but still...just take the benefit of the doubt.

If you don't believe Enigma...then just ignore it, instead of *****ing about it.

now enough about Superman...lets talk more about Supergirl...will there be a beach scene with her wearing a blue bikini with an S on it? (just kidding)

*sigh* I'm trying to remain hopeful, everything I've heard up until this point has sounded really good...but this whole 'superman's kid thing' makes it really difficult to be optimistic. I liked the idea that Lois had a kid with another man, I thought it was an interesting new direction to take with a character but if it's really Superman's child...and with psychic powers no less....it's really dumb.

I keep telling myself that I should just trust what Singer is doing, after all the x-men movies were really good right? But then I remember all the little parts I hated...like how they totally butchered the character of Rogue. So when I ask myself "Is singer the kind of guy who would make something as crappy as a five year old psychich child of Superman?" I tell myself no because he has a lot of praise for his previouse super hero work....but then I remember what he did to Rogue...and I shutter at the possibility of what he will do with Superman.

It may turn out just like x-men, overall really good except for a couple little things throughout the movie that drive me insane!!!! Like Rogue....or a supermans psychic son...*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"