My Post Count Just Dropped by 200? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm not tripping, yesterday my post count was at 9k 400 plus, now it is 9k 200 plus.

Anyone know how this might have happened?

Could someone have hacked my account and deleted a load of posts?
Is that even possible to delete posts?

Can't remember....

? ? ? ? ?

Not possible to hack in and delete posts, turns out someone(not me!!!) move some threads and alot of posts got losts, mine too. I lost several thousand

So basically some mod decides to move a load of posts and/or threads, and this can result in them somehow getting lost?

..weird...

^Enough for me to question what has happened.

Heh I just noticed I was well over 14K probably close to 15K now I'm way back down

Son of a *****!!!

I lost like 5 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Moooorg!!!!

I think Drakon know about this one.

I messed up. I didn't move some old threads before I deleted the forum they were in [it was a custom forum, so you're not missing anything]. My bad.

Actually, I lost like 6k, but I just wanted to blame Morg. :cmad:

I messed up. I didn't move some old threads before I deleted the forum they were in [it was a custom forum, so you're not missing anything]. My bad.

Muahahahahaha. Drakon got teh WAH WAaaaaaaaaaaaah. :down :down

By the way Drakon, where have you vanished to these past few months. The GR have sorely missed you. :csad: So much so that we're about to overhaul the site entirely with vBull.

post check!

EDIT: I forgot. it doesn't matter!

Man, I've been stuck at 28K forever.

I was at 2,900 yesturday. now i'm 2,637 :( I was so close to 3,000 for my bigger avatar

this really sucks, I don't post much. so its going to take forever to get back to where i was

Can a mod put me at like 75,000? :o

You can always ask a mod to put your post count back to where it was.:o:whatever:

Nope, not going happen. It was a accident so deal with it

and thread closed now, we know what happen so we don't need more complaints. Drakon is sorry it happen, lets move on

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back