Transformers My TFTM'07 collection so far...

For the folks who wanted to see OP comparison shots -

TFTM'07 Voyager vs TFTM'07 FAB:

sv100507xa5.jpg

TFTM'07 Voyager vs Alt. OP

sv100509zy5.jpg

TFTM'07 Voyager vs Classics OP

sv100511ma8.jpg

Damn nice pics dude. So apparenlt Voyager Movie Prime towers over all voyager and alt primes?? Hes standing over them with his knees BENT. I can only imagine how much taller he is standing straight. A definate buy for me. ;)

The hell are you getting all those TFM figures at?.....where do you live?....Nice Collection BTW.......

Those are prototypes/first production runs from evil-bay (or if you prefer ebay :cwink: ). Most likely "aquired" from the factories in China, or a warehouse in the US. The first wave toys are already shipping to stores (reports are sufacing of a TRU or Wal-Mart in the mid-west US putting them on the racks a month early).

But me I'm going for the Leader class Prime and Megs. And the in movie characters in Deluxe and Voyager. Then maybe the video game characters/line padding (which outnumber the in-movie characters by almost 2:1 now).

We aren't putting them on the shelves early at the TRU I work at. I just stare at them in the warehouse.

It was only at two stores in Chicago or some where near there. They've since been yanked and Hasbro issued a letter to not put them out dispite the faulty stocking labels.

O Can you review voyager Optimus Prime ,Deluxe Barricade, voyage Ironhide, and Voyager Megs, and SS?? Like how are there Transformations?, Or what would you give them on a scale out of 10?, What are some pros and cons on the figures? How is there playbility? and stuff of that nature. If its not much trouble some pics in alt mode and bot mode with the reviews would be greatly appreciated. I know this is alot but I would really find it useful and you have great pics. ;)

Wow, very nice collection. The movie line looks absolutely incredible.

Also, what's the MSRP for the Voyager and Deluxe class figures? I heard somewhere that Voyager was going to run at $40... I really hope that isn't true.

I'd definitely have a hard time passing up voyager OP and Megatron. Leader class OP looks really cool too, but $40 is a bit more than I can justify spending for something that's probably going to just display on a shelf. Besides that, the voyager ones are closer to scale with the other figures anyway, should I decide I for some reason need more (which I wouldn't be surprised if I did, lol). Anyway, great thread and great pics, they were very helpful!

My little cousin is probably going to end up getting some TFs for his birthday this year. He's only going to be six, so I'm not sure if I should get him anything from the deluxe or voyager lines, or just stick with the FAB ones. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

3$-Titaniums
8$-Real Gear
10$-Deluxes
20$-Voyagers
45$-Leaders
I am rounding here so that may not be the exact price. Give or take a dollar or two.

They're officially out on June 2, at least at Toys R Us.

Voyager Starscream
sv100474mt9.jpg

Voyager Blackout
sv100475es3.jpg

Like Arnold & Danny Devito - Twins:
sv100472ao9.jpg

The Decepticon family grows
sv100476yt2.jpg

sv100477je4.jpg
when these toys come out StarScream is going to be one of the first I get:trans:

It's gonna take 1 week or more after June 2 for these toys to reach my country. Better start saving until then

i know you guys are talking about the new movie toys....but i just got my MP-5 Megatron in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!! completely amazing! hopefully i can get pics soon.

Toys R Us is LOADED with Transformers stuff today, I thought they were leaks but my wife reminded me that, you know...it's the second. They didn't have a Star Scream or Iron Hide though, found those at Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart is only about 3 cents cheaper then everywhere else, I got my Leader Prime for 39.99 at TRU, it was 39.67 at WM. I will say that Iron Hide is my favorite looking Transformer outside of Prime, he will be mine soon.

WM Transformers "Buddies" were more exspensive then TRU, WM had them for 5.88, TRU had them for 4.99. WM also had a Bumble Bee vs Barricade "First Encounter" two pack, I think it may be an exclusive...not sure, either way I really liked the look of ALL the figures.

Only got Leader Prime today, but I'm excited to get more. :)

Has anyone seen Voyager Optimus Prime or Megatron in stores yet? I've been looking online and the only place that has them listed is eBay (and for ridiculously high prices).

I don't think Megs is out yet, I haven't seen him on ANY packaging, and he wasn't at TRU or WM.

We've yet to get Voyager OP or Megs at TRU. I'll let you guys know when they should start coming in if no one else does first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"