Transformers My TFTM'07 collection so far...

I believe they have already released robo-vision OP at target which is basically voyager prime. I've also noticed that Target doesn't seem to have too many Deluxe or voyager figures. They have of course though several Fast Action Battlers which is complete crap. I'll look at TRU next week.

Looks like NO ONE found Megatron... sux! I searched 4 stores and couldn't find him.

I bought
-Walmart's Bumble Bee VS Barricade (its cheaper then buy'n em seperate)
-Leader Class Optimus

then i went n bought 2 more figures i didn't expect to buy
-Ironhide
-Blackout

and that all cost me $100.87

So they're pricey

and still on the look out for Leader Class Megatron

me being a Prime fan I have to get Leader class prime to add to my 'collection'

I have

G1 prime: that i had restored with fresh new color matched paint for the red and blue diecast areas and re chromed the chrome parts with special chrome paint that i had airbrushed on. and finished it off with a set of new decals for the cab. the trailer was in mint cond and had all the accessories so only the cab needed the resto.

Classics Prime: he is one of my favorite Prime figures, only the lack of a trailer and him being a tad small kill the coolness factor.

20th Anniversary Prime: original issue with all the 'battle damage' removed from his body using rubbing alcohol but i kept the 'damage' near his knees though. and i finished him up with a set of reproduction 'LONG' stacks that are identical to the ones on the japan MP-01 Convoy figure.

Pretty awesome that you had your G1 Prime restored, I wish my G1 Prime wasn't all played out.

....Seriously. :(

So far, I have Leader Class Prime, Ironhide, Scorpinok, and Blackout. Prime is really easy to transform once you get the hang of it, Ironhide is hard to change back, and the other two are pretty easy as well.

Looks like NO ONE found Megatron... sux! I searched 4 stores and couldn't find him.

I bought
-Walmart's Bumble Bee VS Barricade (its cheaper then buy'n em seperate)
-Leader Class Optimus

then i went n bought 2 more figures i didn't expect to buy
-Ironhide
-Blackout

and that all cost me $100.87

So they're pricey

and still on the look out for Leader Class Megatron

Ironhide is my most wanted figure now that I have Leader Prime, how is he? I've read reviews that he's beyond awesome as a TF figure.

So far, I have Leader Class Prime, Ironhide, Scorpinok, and Blackout. Prime is really easy to transform once you get the hang of it, Ironhide is hard to change back, and the other two are pretty easy as well.

Haha, I agree about Leader Prime, you DO have to get the hang of it....I pretty much threw the "instructions" out and went on a whim. I love both of his forms, his truck form is just classy. :word:

I found MegaTron... It is crazy good. It's the leader version. I hid it, and am thinking about purchasing it. Only question I have is, is Megatron in scale with the Voyager Prime? Seeing as how Prime and Megatron are both the biggest bots, but Megatron is substantialy bigger than Prime, right? So if you were to get accurate scale you'd go with the 12 inch Megatron and the 8 inch Prime, right?

Other quick question to any know it all Transformer fans. Are they going to make a Fast Action Battler Megatron and Bumblebee? Possibly in a series 2? Or how about a Voyage Megatron? I'm looking to get all the characters for as cheap as possible, but if all that's available is the leader sizes for the main people ... that would really suck.

I don't care about scale, I care about look...Leader has the pure CGI model look...Voyager does not.

That being said, I bought Jazz today, another cool bot, IMO.

Got my first two Transformers toys ever today. And man, are they nice. I got Leader Megatron @ Target for $40 (on sale), and I got Target's Voyager Optimus Prime. And boy am I mighty pleased. The scale is perfect between the main characters and compared to the rest of the characters. They look fantastic. Especially Megs, who is actually kind of frightening to look at. Creepy face, and I love it. I hear Megs is real hard to find? Mine was sitting by its lonesome next to ALOT of Leader OP's. I then went to a local stand alone KB store, and they had ONE Meg. No Leader OP, just one Megs. Dude said they come one to every few boxes of Leader OP's he's got. If anyone wants me to go back to get it, and for me to ship it to you ... I'll be glad to hook it up. It's much better than the Icey Voyager one. Scale is downright perfect. Voyager OP is like 9 inches, and Megs is about 12 - 13 inches. Which in plastic toy fashion equals their 28 feet to 34 feet height ratio. LOVE EM.

Ironhide is my most wanted figure now that I have Leader Prime, how is he? I've read reviews that he's beyond awesome as a TF figure.

Hes worth it. HARD to transform without instructions... think i coulda figured the ribick's cube faster lol.
:trans:
BTW... I FINALLY found Megatron at Target. There were 2... but now theres 1 left. (had to make it easier for those who are bad at math)

I just went to Wal-Mart tonight. They had Voyager Starscream, Ratchet, Ironhide, and Blackout, Leader Optimus Prime, as well as a whole bunch of deluxes and fast action battlers, along with the misc. other TF related toys (Optimash Prime anyone?). I ended up coming home with the 2-Pack with Deluxe Bumblebee and Barricade, which I paid $16 for. I've transformed them about 3 times now (each way), and I love them! I've got to say, these toys have got me mega pumped!

Now If only I can get my greasy mitts on Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron, I'll be happy. I'll likely be tempted to buy other Voyager figures as well, though.

Pretty awesome that you had your G1 Prime restored, I wish my G1 Prime wasn't all played out.

....Seriously. :(
Reissues are your friend. :cwink: I put down a preorder on an Encore Convoy from Hobbylink Japan. Even if the shipping is crazy it'll still be cheaper than getting a Hasbro reissue off of theif-bay.

^True...haven't thought of that. bI have zero desire to get Voyager Prime, but I'll probably get the shiny blue Target Exclusive and keep it MOC. I also want the "talk like Optimus Prime" mask thing. Peter Cullen does the voice on one of them (yeah...there's two versions.)

I want Megs...but I'm getting all the Autobots first, then I'll work on Megatron. I already have Prime and Jazz, my next one will probably be Bumblebee/Ironhide, then Ratchet.

I figure Megs will probably be over flowing the shelves by the time the movie hits, so no sense in ripping my hair out trying to find him.

I'm confident that they will be warming shelves until september. More than enough time to get what I want.

Still lookin for Ironhide. Any good places you guys can recommend near Sonora, CA?

They have several Ironhides at my local Wal-Mart. That's usually the best place to start.

Last night, my friend bought Ironhide and my brother bought Starscream. They're both excellent toys, although Ironhide was quite tricky to figure out the first time, even with instructions. The TFTM toy line is easily one of the finest TF lines I've seen in a long while (the Classics line was nice too).

^Agreed, I had a heck of a time attempting to transform Jazz. :p

Got Bumblebee today, it's weird getting a Transformer almost every other day...it's like 1984 all over again.

So Far I have Leader Prime, RoboVision Prime, Deluxe Bumblebee, Jazz, and Barricade, Voyager Starscream, Iron Hide, and Ratchet, and Protoform Prime and Starscream. Still waiting for Megatron, and maybe picked up Bumblebee Unleashed and Ultimate Bumblebee once it's released

I only have Leader Prime and Ironhide for now. Money limitations. Gonna get Bumblebee next week!

Well I just got my first movie figure. Decided if I was going to collect these I would start off right, so I picked up Leader class Optimus. Holy cow is it a pain to transform the first time but once you know what you are doing it is really quick.

The guys I live with used to give me a lot of crap when I"d bring home a new Transformer but they are even impressed with him. Had a bunch of them wanting to try. Told them no of course. $45 up here in Alaska.

My little cousin's birthday isn't until November, but I decided to be prepared and pick up Fast Action Battler Optimus Prime and Brawl today to put away, since I'm predicting that in November they will be harder to find. I'm surprised at how good the FAB figures actually look, despite being much simpler and less complicated than their Deluxe and Voyager class brethren. These will be his first exposure to Transformers, and even though he's too young for the movie (he's 6), I think he's going to have a blast with the toys. Maybe I'll hunt down a G1 DVD for him while I'm at it, hehehe. :)

I can't believe how fast the Leader Optimus Prime is flying off shelves! The Wal-Mart where I work had at least 5 in stock this morning, but by the end of the day there was only one left! I'm still planning to get Voyager prime instead, but knowing how in-demand Leader OP is makes him a bit of a temptation. I just have to keep reminding myself that Voyager prime is closer to scale with the other figures, and that for the price of Leader Prime I can get Voyager Prime and Megatron. :p

I'd go with Leader if I were you, Voyager...eh. Sure, he's smaller then Megatron but he's also a lot "worse looking" then Leader Prime. His huge stupid backpack is a major turn off for me. I'll get the Robo Vision to keep Moc...maybe, but if it wasn't for the exclusive I'd have zero interest.

My wife went hunting for Ironhide for me today while I was at work, she's nice like that. :)

The backpack doesn't look bad to me. And other than that, he looks a lot sleeker than Leader Prime to me. Maybe I'll get Leader Prime at some point down the road, but for now I think Voyager Prime will be a much better match for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"