My TFTM'07 collection so far...

Discussion in 'Products' started by y2jversion1, Mar 10, 2007.

1. jdre_124 Registered

GET THE VOYAGER!! I have Leader Prime and hes great but the sheer size and transformation length is cumbersome compared to my robo prime. Hes alot better IMO. Pick him up instead!!

2. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

I have Leader class Optimus and think he is awsome. Yeah it took me a while to learn his transfermation but now it only takes me a couple minutes to do. He is well worth the price. I don't have Targets up here in Palmer Alaska so I didn't have an option for the other version.

I picked up Bumblebee and he is awsome. Though not as detailed as the Leader class the delux still look frigin sweet. He and Optimus make a good pair on my shelf.

My plan is to get all the Autobots and then get the Despticons.

3. Ironfan72 Golden Avenger

So far, my collection of the movie figures include Jazz, Starscream, Barricade, Blackout, Brawl and Scorpinok.

4. Darkest Knight Registered

So far mine: Leader Megs, Voyager Prime, Voyager Starscream ... Bumblebee and Barricade are next ...

5. Thirteen Shadows Registered

My collection,

Protoforms:
    Optimus Prime
    Starscream

Deluxes:
    Bumblebee
    Barricade
    Brawl
    Bonecrusher
    Jazz

Voyagers:
    Starscream
    Blackout
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Target Exclusive OP

Leaders:
    Optimus Prime

I can't seem to find ANY Scorponoks. My second favorite Transformer.

I am also looking for Leader Megatron. Also, is there a leader AND voyager Megs?

6. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

So how are they out of the package? The only thing that is turning me off of picking them up is their size. But I mean I don't know what do you think about them?

Picked up Bonecrusher today buy the way. He is pretty cool. But the size isue in this line really bugs me. When in robot mode he is a little smaller then Bumblebee. Shouldn't he be bigger?

7. Thirteen Shadows Registered

In robot form they're about as tall as Bumblebee's robot form. I was actually hoping there would be MORE protoforms, like Ironhide and Bumblebee. I think they are pretty cool figures.

In Starscream's meteor mode, his arms are bent back around the main piece of his torso and when you transform his into robot mode, if you pull the arms into correct place his head pops up from the torso. Its something new they put in.....what's it called.....automorphing. Its kinda cool.

One thing I did notice though, On the back of the package it shows Starscream's protoform head, but the actual figure's head is not like it at all. The head looks more like his Earth mode.

8. Benstamania Go away.

My wife got me Ironhide and my first Decepticon (Barricade) for fathers day. I only need Ratchet now and I'm finished with the Autobots. Then I can move on to getting the rest of the Decepticons.

I'm not sure if I'll pick the ones up from the game though, I'll have to play the game first to make sure it doesn't suck. :p

9. Duppy Registered

I've spent entirely too much money on TF toys thus far....my collection includes

Deluxe
    Bumblebee
    Barricade
    Jazz
    Scorponok
    Bonecrusher

Voyager
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    Robo Vision Optimus
    Blackout

So I believe I got all the Autobots now, I just woke up so I might be missing one or two. I still need to get Voyager Starscream and Megatron when he comes out, along with Bumblebee and Brawl from the deluxe class

10. Drizzle There's no knowing where we're rowing

I picked up Robo Vision Optimus Prime today. All I'm getting is him and Voyager Megatron (is it even out yet?). It's possible that I may pick up Bumblebee and Barricade. Also, to those who have the Voyager Megatron, are the "icicles" removable?

11. Timstuff Registered

So, anyone spotted Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron yet? I wanna know when I should start looking.

12. Drizzle There's no knowing where we're rowing

They should be hitting soon, as Megs is already out in Canada.

13. Timstuff Registered

Well, today I finally picked up Robovision Prime from Target. Man, what a sweet figure! Hopefully Megatron will be showing up on US shelves soon as well.

14. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

Well I know have almost all the Autobots. I picked up Iornhide and Jazz today, so the only one left to get is Ratchet.

I went wit the leader class Optimus because I just think he looks the best. Optimus has always been a fav in every series and I wanted the one that made him look the best. Now I just got to wait for the box to get here from Alaska for Optimus. I hate moving.

So my movie collection thus far is:

Leader Class:
    Optimus

Delux:
    Bumblebee
    Jazz
    Bonecrusher

Voyager:
    Iornhide

Just tried transforming Jazz but can't get his "shield" to work. Anyone tell me how it goes? Thanks.

15. Matrix_Fan Registered

Got the Leader Class Megatron and Optimus Prime Voice Changer today. The voice changer is cool, yet I still can't manage to transform Megatron. The instructions are crap, and the vids on Youtube don't really help. Also, he doesn't look the same as the prototype on the back of the box, well, the face anyway. Anyone know how to transform this sucker?

16. Grievous General of the Droid Army

I just got Bonecrusher today from wal-mart.

17. MEXBONE Registered

any one have the pepsi optimus:trans: , i want one.... hasbro was supposed to have some but i havent seen any :huh:

18. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

Picked up Rachet so I have all the Autobots that appear in the movie. I am debating on if I should pick up the Targert exlusives. They just don't really appeal to me and besides the "movie version" of Arcee is supposed to come out later this year in delux form.

19. Benstamania Go away.

Pepsi Optimus? :huh:

20. Timstuff Registered

It's a reissue of the G1 Optimus Prime, with Pepsi logos plastered all over him, and a trailer that can carry a Pepsi bottle.

21. Grievous General of the Droid Army

sounds cool

22. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

Is there somewhere to get a list of all the figures and variations they are planing on releasing? I would really like one so I can see which I want to get and mark off the ones I have so I can tell people what to get me for gifs.

23. Timstuff Registered

I bought Scorponok today. He's pretty rare it seems, and I'm guessing it's because the complex gear systems in his drill arms make him more expensive to produce than the other deluxes. His transformation is friggin' lame (he's easier to change than a Fast Action Battler!), but his scorpion mode is pretty cool.

However, what is really interesting is that the figure actually gives us some clues about what Leader class Blackout may be like! There is a hex-shaped peg on Scorponok's back that spins when the drills are active, and theoretically, if the hex peg is spun, it will make the drills spin. There are also two hex-shaped holes on Scorponok's back, which undoubtedly are intended to have hex-shaped pegs inserted into them. I believe that Leader Blackout will be able to combine with Deluxe Scorponok somehow, much the same way that Voyager Blackout has a mini Scorponok that he can combine with. I also believe that Leader Blackout could actually have motorized propellers! This would make sense, because it would mean that Scorponok's drills would automatically spin while the propeller blades are active. I'm interested to see how Leader Blackout shapes up.

Once I find out how much $$$ I have, I might buy a leader Megatron and repaint him, since they seem to have plenty at my local Wallie-World. Once it's done I'll probably sell it, and then customize a second one for myself, and probably pick up Leader Optimus Prime, assuming I can get around $100 for the custom leader Megatron. I don't want to get too carried away though, because there are some other model kits that I was hoping to work on this summer, if I have the time and capital.

I'm still keeping an eye open for voyager Megatron as well, but I've yet to see him.

24. Darth Rockwell Avengers Assemble

So there is a leader class Blackout coming? See I don't want to spend money on littler versions of the ones who need to be bigger. Where do you find this stuff out?

Scorponok attaches to the Blackout that is out all ready. Here is a pic I found online.

[​IMG]

25. Timstuff Registered

Today I picked up Leader Megatron and started taking him apart and customizing him. He truly does have a hideous paint job, but I'm making progress at fixing him up real nice. He's going to eBay once he's done. ;)