Transformers My TFTM'07 collection so far...

Boncrusher detail wise looks pretty nice, but i'll hold out on getting him till his voyager comes out
Which assumes that Hasbro will even make one. I will be pleasantly surprised if they do one.

Today I was lucky enough to snag the last '08 Bumblebee in stock and the second to last Arcee. They are both very awesome. '08 Actually surpasses Barricade as the best car TF in this line, and that's saying something.

Today I was lucky enough to snag the last '08 Bumblebee in stock and the second to last Arcee. They are both very awesome. '08 Actually surpasses Barricade as the best car TF in this line, and that's saying something.
Dammit...

I picked up Starscream today. He is still in the package. I have to say I liked him in the moive. I mean the time he was on the screen they seemed to nail his personality. But the game, the DS version, is what has made me realize this is Starscream. This is close to being my favorite version, close but not quite.

I'll post my movie collection once it gets a bit bigger
Right now i've only got voyager ratchet, ironhide, starscream, and deluxe 08' bumblebee and barricade.
Its getting there

right now all i have is voyager starscream and blackout, deluxe brawl and barricade and leader class optimus. still gotta get bonecrusher, wreakcage and scorpinok...even though he's my least favorite of them.
and i NEED to track down a voyager class megatron.

i can find leader op at all
I might just hit up ebay for him cause in canada to buy him in stores hes 70 bucks instead of 40:(

Leader Prime
Ratchet
Ironhide
Bumblebee (Classic camaro concept)
Jazz

Starscream
Blackout
Scorponok (The correct ****ing spelling people)
Barricade (w/ Frenzy)
Wreckage
Swindle
Brawl
Bonecrusher

Optimus Prime Protoform
Starscream Protoform

Its not just you. People are f-ing it up all over. I just gotta make it a point to show the right spelling.

Dude, I know you're new and all, but thats how the majority of the people here talk. So you're going to want to get used to it.

I know this isn't movie related...but i just won a bid for a G2 Megatron on eBay. I'm so stoked...i asked for this toy for christmas so many years and never got it.

Not a fan of the paint job but I like it better than a gun.

i picked up jazz today
Pretty nice, ugly paint job though

i picked up jazz today
Pretty nice, ugly paint job though
got mine today too :D have to admit it would actually be an awesome leader figure, having seen the diferences between leader brawl and his smaller version, i mean the toy for jazz has the worst hands but other than that a great toy :D

Yes but he's in scale. No one would buy a leader Jazz besides a few. His forearms bother me most. But I think his paint job is a 8-9?10, so don't know why you hate it.

Is it just me but don't Jazz and Ratchet look chubby, especially the legs?

Um...no. They are transformers. If Hasbro painted some of the details on Ratchet's legs, he'd be better. But they are fine. They don't look chubby to me.

Plus, if you thing thats chubby, look at G1 character's toys.

I finally found two Leader Optimus Primes in K.B. Toys today. They were $10 more than they would have been at Wal-Mart or Target, but I purchased them without hesitation. Today is a good day.

I finally found two Leader Optimus Primes in K.B. Toys today. They were $10 more than they would have been at Wal-Mart or Target, but I purchased them without hesitation. Today is a good day.
Yeah, KB toys has everything overpriced unless its on clearance. Why did you want two?

The KB down the road from me had a leader class megatron i might pick up if he's still there on payday. (friday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"