Transformers My TFTM'07 collection so far...

Does anyone know how I can get a deluxe bumblebee that is the newer camaro version? Not the old camaro

I do not think it has been released yet. I blieve in August is when it comes out.

How much do the optimus and bumblebee keychains sell for retail price? I want to get them off ebay but then maybe they have them at toys r us?

I'm going to pick up Scorponok, Megatron,and Starscream. I'm going to hold off on "Devistator" Brawl and Blackout tell bigger versions come out. I all ready got the other ones from the movie.

Is it confirmed that Hasbro will be releasing larger versions of Devistator, Brawl and Blackout?

Is it confirmed that Hasbro will be releasing larger versions of Devistator, Brawl and Blackout?

Not sure about Blackout but Brawl aka Devistator will be released in a Leader Class version. Also Bonecrusher is being rumored for a Leader or Voyager upgrade to fit in better with Leader Prime. Blackout works fine as Voyager and so does Starscream. I think everyone wants their Alt modes to be in scale more, but their robot modes are perfectly fine

Yeah, I'll probably be picking up Starscream and Blackout Voyager then. Bonecrusher and Brawl will wait for the Leader class if they are indeed coming.

I got Deluxe Jazz and Barricade today. I love the decals on Barricade, seeing "To Punish And Enslave" on the side just warms my heart. Jazz's transformation is very easy, but I don't think his head is going up all the way. Transforming Barricade at first is easy, but getting him back is frustrating me. The figures look great regardless, even Frenzy. Jazz gets a 9 out of 10. Barricade gets an 8 out of 10, because his transformation frustrates me.

I got Deluxe Jazz and Barricade today. I love the decals on Barricade, seeing "To Punish And Enslave" on the side just warms my heart. Jazz's transformation is very easy, but I don't think his head is going up all the way. Transforming Barricade at first is easy, but getting him back is frustrating me. The figures look great regardless, even Frenzy. Jazz gets a 9 out of 10. Barricade gets an 8 out of 10, because his transformation frustrates me.
Yeah Barricades transformation back into car mode is a pain in the a$$. You have to fold up his legs a certain way and shove the legs into the windshield practically. Also watch out for his doors. The "Police" decal will scrape off extremely easily if your not careful.:cmad:

As for Jazz you can tell if his head has gone up all the way if his chest has snapped in place. If it hasnt keep pushing the windshield in more till he finishes auto-morphing.

Thanks, I was able toget Barricade's transformation before reading your post. I'll give Jazz a try right now.

Devastator and Brawl are the same character in TFTM, and yes, a Leader class version has been confirmed (there are even pictures online). ;) Leader class Blackout is not confirmed, however he is highly rumored.

I'm still debating the future leader and voyager releases of the TF movie figs. Brawl didnt do much in the movie, Bonecrusher was completely punked out by Prime and Blackout was sorta as well even though his beginning scene was ****ing insane. Plus by the time most of these even come out, my interest in them won't be as great cuz the movie will be phazing out of theaters. I think as far as TFTM toys are concerned, I'm gunna be getting two 08 bumblebees (one to open and one moc for my bumblebee collection), then possibly one more leader class figure or voyager depending on who. I'd kill for a blackout leader class. Then after that back to g1s and Masterpieces

Devastator and Brawl are the same character in TFTM, and yes, a Leader class version has been confirmed (there are even pictures online). ;) Leader class Blackout is not confirmed, however he is highly rumored.

Yeah...blond moment. :dry:

Anywho, where did you see the pictures? I assume I could just google for them.

Just sealed the deal for Voyager Prime - next movie haul will include Voyager "Frozen" Megatron and Voyager Prime.. Megs should arrive next week..

What the 'H' man! Do you work at the toy company or something?? How'd you get so many of the primo 07' TF's back in March?!?

You're collection dominates! ...But mine is catching up fast!

I don't have pics to post yet, but when I do...**Shakes Fist Mightily!**

I first picked up the Spy Shot digital camera b/c it's so cool! I just wanted a little toy to carry around for when I get bored. But the movie was TOO powerful! :wow: And I had to cash in on the merch! :(

Since Sunday, I've bought the smaller level Baracade, Voyager level Ironhide, Ratchet, Blackout, and the 'Leader' level Prime...oh yeah, the $40 one! :up:

My collection,

Protoforms:
Optimus Prime
Starscream

Deluxes:
Bumblebee
Barricade
Brawl
Bonecrusher
Jazz

Voyagers:
Starscream
Blackout
Ironhide
Ratchet
Target Exclusive OP

Leaders:
Optimus Prime

I can't seem to find ANY Scorponoks. My second favorite Transformer.

I am also looking for Leader Megatron. Also, is there a leader AND voyager Megs?

The Scorponok's are lining the walls where I live! :(

Is there still an abundance of Starscreams where you live? B/c there are NONE here! :(

Is there still an abundance of Starscreams where you live? B/c there are NONE here! :(

Finally got my Scorponok today.

At my target I saw 3 Starscreams and 2 Blackouts.

Wish you better luck. :up:

I've only seen two Scorponoks, and because they are so rare here I ended up buying one. My guess is that the elaborate gear system in his arms makes him more expensive to produce, and so they're limiting him to one per case in many regions.

Unsurprisingly, the figures for Bonecrusher and Swindle are spilling off of shelves here, while nothing else seems to be in stock. Bonecrusher should have been a voyager, and the TF game should have been less sucky. Also, Swindle's robot mode isn't exactly awe inspiring. Not as bad as Scorponok's, obviously, but they could have done better.

What about Bonecrusher?!? I know he was in the movie all of 5 minutes, but still, they fight was AMAZING and the toy deserves something bigger than "deluxe" size!

I've only seen two Scorponoks, and because they are so rare here I ended up buying one. My guess is that the elaborate gear system in his arms makes him more expensive to produce, and so they're limiting him to one per case in many regions.

Unsurprisingly, the figures for Bonecrusher and Swindle are spilling off of shelves here, while nothing else seems to be in stock. Bonecrusher should have been a voyager, and the TF game should have been less sucky. Also, Swindle's robot mode isn't exactly awe inspiring. Not as bad as Scorponok's, obviously, but they could have done better.

I don't think that's the case. This is CLASSIC Hasbro stuff going on. One place has a BILLION of one toy, and you can't find it in 10 other states! :cmad:

Like I said before, the walls of Wal-Mart of practically decorated in Scorponox, not to mention the "Astroid" version of Starscream which no one wants.

But you can tell that kids are just as smart as adults when it comes to this particular toy line, because every toy that doesn't appear in the movie can be found in abundance all over the place. It's the ones that shared quality movie-time that are tough to track!

Yea, I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, and the place was practically wiped out of TF figures. Plenty of PF Starscreams, a couple Ratchets and Blackouts, and 3 Bumblebee/Barricade deluxe figure packs (I was P.O.ed cause I already got Barricade). But I found a crown jewel: one Optimus '07/Optimus '84 FAB/Deluxe pack. I hid it behind the boxes and costumes in the Spider-Man section. I came back today, got it, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. The transformations are very easy, and I'm thinking about posting some reviews of my movie figures soon. The OP 2-pack is a must buy, if you can find it, of course.

Here's some pics of my Bonecrusher and Brawl toys...
897982726_fff8f53032_b.jpg

897982918_50bd159425_b.jpg

897983056_32a80ce2ac_b.jpg

897982758_534f8650fb_b.jpg

Boncrusher detail wise looks pretty nice, but i'll hold out on getting him till his voyager comes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"