Nadino's PhotoManip's

Did my thread die? Uh oh, I'm all the way on page 3 now :csad:

Alrighty so I'm working on a few projects at the moment, stressful? hell ya lol :woot: But I like it that way.... :cwink:

Ok so right now I'm working on:
  • Small X-Force manip - It's pretty much done (been working on it since the x-teams comp...) but I'm still not happy with it.
  • The Spiral card from the X-Unlimited series - She's pretty much done but ya know, something is still not right lol
  • My entry for the new competition - This one I'm very very VERY excited about. But I'll leave the spoilers for later :woot:
  • There's still more others but I'm tired of listing lol.
  • A Havok and Madelyn manip - I saw a drawing of the pair from inferno and was inspired to rip off Havok's clothes and put him in his costume from that story-arc :woot: Here's a preview of it:
HavokInferno01a.jpg

I need some tips, what should I do to finish it besides adding their names on it lol????
And yes, I got carried away with the fire :cwink:

Coming out great, Nadino. Can't wait to see the entry for the comp!

Some tips-

-I think you should search more clothes documentation- cuz some parts look a bit flat- e.g. Madelyne's back cloth...
-The fire.. not sure what you should do, msybe you want to give your own style... but it needs more details. Make sure the viewer can see it's "real" fire
-Havok's biceps overlap Mad's hand, maybe you sould move it away so it doesn't "follow" the same shape

Hope this helps!

^^ Thanks LaShe, yes, every bit helps! :woot:
I can't wait to see your entry too! You are still entering right???

THAT. IS. HOT!!!!!!

... oh and I dont mean the flames, obviously. Is Havok's body Rusty Joiner? Not that I've spent countless hours staring at his body or anything... just looks like him.

Lol, too funny. Actually it's the body of a Spanish model Pedro something, now I have to look it up lol. Yes his body is to die for, too bad his face isn't :csad: good think we can manip right? :woot:

Alrighty so I'm working on a few projects at the moment, stressful? hell ya lol :woot: But I like it that way.... :cwink:

Ok so right now I'm working on:
  • Small X-Force manip - It's pretty much done (been working on it since the x-teams comp...) but I'm still not happy with it.
  • The Spiral card from the X-Unlimited series - She's pretty much done but ya know, something is still not right lol
  • My entry for the new competition - This one I'm very very VERY excited about. But I'll leave the spoilers for later :woot:
  • There's still more others but I'm tired of listing lol.
  • A Havok and Madelyn manip - I saw a drawing of the pair from inferno and was inspired to rip off Havok's clothes and put him in his costume from that story-arc :woot: Here's a preview of it:
HavokInferno01a.jpg

I need some tips, what should I do to finish it besides adding their names on it lol????
And yes, I got carried away with the fire :cwink:

yeah... those abs are sick hot! nice manip... love the torn up suit look.

yeah... those abs are sick hot! nice manip... love the torn up suit look.
Thanks, gosh I'm so happy it looks torn, I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to pull it off lol. Oops, not literally :oldrazz: hehehe

Wallpaper Recreation:
Gladiator_wall_2.jpg

I replaced Mr. Gladiator's head with that of Alessandro Gassman (Spanish Model?) and made the background wall from scratch consisting of about 10 layers with half of those being various different textures.
gladiatorwallOR.jpg

..::Nadino::..

This Gladiator looks like tom cruise to me:wow:

^^Now that I look at him again, he does lol

Funny story, I was all ready to post this earlier, but then I realized that Spiral isn't a villain in the Ultimate universe. :-s Big Oops! lol
So I had to change the colors, and did a few more touch ups and called it done. Hope ya guys like it :woot:

Card #21 out of ?? - Mila Jovovich as Ultimate Spiral...
XU1-Spiral.jpg

(Front)
XU1-SpiralBack.jpg

(Back)

And another one lol :woot:
This was what I was working on for that X-Teams competition a while back. I had originally planned to make all of the team members, but I started other projects and ya.... So I finally decided to touch it up a bit, I'm still not 100% happy with it but oh well here it is...

xforcegroup1-1.jpg

(Sunspot (Unknown) Siryn (Laura Prepon) Meltdown (Brittany Murphy) Shatterstar (Justin Hartley)

I really like that Spiral manip! This card series is looking great. :up:

And I love that X-Force, I don't know who the characters are lol but it still looks good. Who is that on the right? (character and actress) :D

^^Thanks so much TKing! I forgot to put the info on the post oops lol I'll fix it k?

Funny story, I was all ready to post this earlier, but then I realized that Spiral isn't a villain in the Ultimate universe. :-s Big Oops! lol
So I had to change the colors, and did a few more touch ups and called it done. Hope ya guys like it :woot:

Card #21 out of ?? - Mila Jovovich as Ultimate Spiral...
XU1-Spiral.jpg

(Front)
XU1-SpiralBack.jpg

(Back)

awesome as always!

What amazing work can we expect from you soon? :D

I'm just full of works today aren't I??? :woot:
My Entry for the:
X-MANIPS COMPETITION #10: X4 Scene w/ Powers & NEW Character

X4: Four mutants, Moonstar (Roselyn Sanchez), Gambit (Patrick Ribbsaeter), Blink (Soma Runwaychic) and Exodus (Oded Fehr) rise up in battle as the Mutant Liberation Front against the Sentinels in downtown New York City.

MLFSentinelAttackPreview1Final.jpg

((Vote for Me! :woot:))

I'm just full of works today aren't I??? :woot:
My Entry for the:
X-MANIPS COMPETITION #10: X4 Scene w/ Powers & NEW Character

X4: Four mutants, Moonstar (Roselyn Sanchez), Gambit (Patrick Ribbsaeter), Blink (Soma Runwaychic) and Exodus (Oded Fehr) rise up in battle as the Mutant Liberation Front against the Sentinels in downtown New York City.

MLFSentinelAttackPreview1Final.jpg

((Vote for Me! :woot:))

freaking AWESOME!

^ Definately :D That one must take a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"