Names you can't name your kids

This is a good law and maybe the US should take example, that would save so many kids from shameful names.

Hey, they make fun of my name all the time. What's that saying people in glass houses?

If your real name is Thundercracker I could understand them, no offense :)

Last edited:
Never name your kid SentinelMind, and don't let them get tattoos either!

a318_c1.jpg
- http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=5

Last edited:
Poor Adolph Sax. Just because of Hitler, now nobody can name their kids after him.

Ext. musicians' heaven. Adolph Sax and Johnny Cash sitting on a cloud looking down at the Earth.

SAX: I mean, there are seriously no more Adolph's left on Earth anymore? That's so unfair!

CASH: I feel yah, brother, but come on, that other Adolf did some really bad stuff. Ruined it for you, man, sorry.

SAX: But why does nobody remember this Adolph? I invented one of the most widely used instruments in jazz music!

CASH: I don't know what to tell you.

SAX: It was my innovation that made Kenny G possible!

CASH: Yeaaahhh ... I'd probably keep that to myself.

Last edited:
Do you understand how pissed every couple in Hollywood is going to be if America comes out with a list of names they can't use?

The names some of them give their kids.....its borderline criminal.

Anal? Mafia No Fear? It looks to me like the NZ government is preventing child abuse.

I don't really like many names that go with my last name (all the good ones are taken in my family I feel), so when I have a son I might name him "Optimus Stein".

I don't really like many names that go with my last name (all the good ones are taken in my family I feel), so when I have a son I might name him "Optimus Stein".

That's actually accurate. :woot:

As long as I can still name my kid Pepperoni Fettucini Ravioli in the states...I dont care

Well, to be fair, that mustache wasn't very stylish anyway. So he kind of did everyone a favor with ruining that particular look.

tell that to J. Jonah Jameson or Groucho Marx...

They didn't sport an Adolf mustache.

I went back and checked out some old dvd's of Groucho, and I'll give ya that, HIS 'stache ISN'T a Hitler one, but the hell if JJ's isn't... that's a Hitler 'stache if I've EVER seen one...

depending on the artist drawing him, I guess...

^^
I googled JJ Jameson mustache and you are right, in the old comics he had an Hit'stach.

Charlie Chaplin rocked that mustache first. Hitler pretty much ruined it for his fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"