NBC's The Office: Second Season

Great Scott! It's Conan O'Brien! Great episode. I love this show.

The Office won't be on again until March because of the damn Olympics. :down :mad:

Next episode date and summary:

DWIGHT'S SPEECH
9:30pm 2006-03-02
Dunder Mifflin salesman of the year Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) must somehow conquer his fear of public speaking for the big convention and turns for help to the worst possible teacher, Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell). As Pam (Jenna Fischer) becomes increasingly consumed with her wedding plans, Jim (John Krasinski) plans his escape from Scranton. B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez and Phyllis Smith also star.

ToddIsDead said:
Great Scott! It's Conan O'Brien! Great episode. I love this show.

I loved when he went to NY's best pizza place... a Sbarros! :D :up:

Really enjoyed this episode, I knew Jan would end up kissing him again. It seems she's attracted to Michael when he doesn't make everything about himself. When he puts other people first he seems to shine in her eyes.

Plus Angela was looking pretty good in this ep, for the first time aswell I might add. Never really dug her, but I think the change in hairstyle framed her face differently. Maybe a little more colour in her skin?

Her quote last week was classic "It seems Jan apsires to be a ****e."

Sucks about the wait.

Dark Carnage said:
Her quote last week was classic "It seems Jan apsires to be a ****e."

That was hilarious. Great bit :up:

I'm assuming that the key she received was to Dwight's place. Although knowing those two, it could have been just the key to his office desk drawers.

Gamma Ray said:

Well it's true. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

And I was so glad that Michael actually did have some financial reports prepared. While he may be out of touch most of the times, I'm glad that he's not always painted as an absolute moron.

Maybe it was a symbollic key.. the key to his heart..

or probably his desk.

I can't believe no one has bumped this thread yet. How did you feel about this one? I just absolutely loved Michael bombing and Dwight killing with his Musilenee(sp?) inspired speech. That part where Michael announced that everyone was getting a thousand dollar bonus just to demonstrate public speaking to Dwight was hilarious too. I also loved the football intro. Discuss.

What a great return from it's two week vacation. As Scott's character builds, so does Jim's. I can't help but feel amazingly bad for him.:(

Also, to anyone who cares, on Late Night, Jenna Fischer, who plays Pam, will be appearing very soon.

Another great episode. Jim and Ryan were both being ***** haha, good to see.

WE ARE WARRIORS!!!

Tamanon said:
Another great episode. Jim and Ryan were both being ***** haha, good to see.

WE ARE WARRIORS!!!
...Being what?

Ah, silly language filters, they were being a-holes at times:p

Ryan, yes. Jim? I don't know. I just don't think he could handle going to see Pam get married to someone who isn't him.

Jenna was just one Conan. She was looking hot as ever and had some funny stuff to share. Anyone else catch it?

I did.:D I was surprised! I've seen her outside of The Office, but she was usually in sweaters, never in a dress, and never so dolled up.

And she is quite the good guest, as well.:up:

I did not like last night's episode. It was way too over the top. I liked the storyline that took place in the office, but the speech was really stupid.

Was kinda a mediocre. I thought the bit at the start with the football was funny though

I love Diversity Day! Hilarious episode! I love when Mr. Brown (LMAO!) yells at Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"