NBC's The Office: Second Season

I know. I just love this episode.

I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard when Michael was making fun of Kelly and then she slaps him. One of my favorite Office moments.

I've never seen this episode before,But it was fantastic. when Micheal started doing that Chris Rock bit I was on the floor.

Oh man, that puppet's silence when Michael said what he wants to be when he grows up...I lost it.

I had the TV on but I was paying no attention. I could tell something funny happened in that part because I glanced at the TV and saw the puppet just staring and taking a long pause. it's a shame I missed the whole episode, and I missed Earl too.

That episode was great.:) I especially laughed at Michael's online dating screenname:p

ToddIsDead said:
I had the TV on but I was paying no attention. I could tell something funny happened in that part because I glanced at the TV and saw the puppet just starring and taking a long pause.

Child Michael: When I grow up, I wanna get married so I can have 100 kids who will all be my friend and no one will be able to say no to being my friend"

That was a nice comeback from the episode that aired two weeks ago. Some great stuff. I really loved it when Stanley yelled at Ryan. And when Dwight told the little kid off and Angela was so proud. :D

"'LittleKidLover', that way people will know where my priorities are at."

Thumbs up this week!

Gamma Ray said:
That was a nice comeback from the episode that aired two weeks ago. Some great stuff. I really loved it when Stanley yelled at Ryan. And when Dwight told the little kid off and Angela was so proud. :D

"'LittleKidLover', that way people will know where my priorities are at."

Thumbs up this week!

I love the Dwight Angela relationship. It is so subtle, and they are both such uptight jackasses, it's great.

Matt said:
Child Michael: When I grow up, I wanna get married so I can have 100 kids who will all be my friend and no one will be able to say no to being my friend"
Priceless! Now I'm really sad that I didn't watch:(

ToddIsDead said:
Priceless! Now I'm really sad that I didn't watch:(

At first, I felt sort of bad for Michael, then they showed that puppet's reaction and I lost it.

Yeah, I guess Michael never had friends. But I guess that means he was always an annoying idiot, so it balances out.

Dwight and Michael's "fight" was great after Dwight tried reading the kids the story.

ToddIsDead said:
Yeah, I guess Michael never had friends. But I guess that means he was always an annoying idiot, so it balances out.

I think it's the other way around. He seemed very shy and reserved on the show, and apparently (from what Jim said anyhow) his mother made him wear a suit and combed his hair to make him look like a geek.

I'm guessing if anything he became the obnoxious idiot to get people to like him.

Micheal"How do i say this In a way you will understand? Oh, Im like superman and these co-workers are like citizens of Gotham."

Dwight:"That's batman."

Michael:"FINE! Fine guy's Im Aquaman where is he from?"

Jim: "the ocean"

Micheal: "i work with a buch of geeks."

Freakin Classic! :D

The puppet response was amazing. Especially seeing as it didn't change at all.

And I hope there's some sort of mentioning of the online thing:

Jim - So Michael, how's the onine dating going?

Michael - Honsestly Jim, not that well. They banned me.

Jim - Why?

Michael - I don't know. I sent out a couple of messages and when I went to check for replies they said LittleKidLover didn't exist.

Jim - LittleKidLover?

Michael - Yeah, I thought it was be good for the woman to know up front that I'm interested in kids.

Jim - Uh huh. I'm gonna go get a soda.

echostation said:
original british one is far better

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that the American version is hillarious and one of the funniest shows on TV.

echostation said:
original british one is far better

So go watch all... 14(?) episodes of that and get the **** out of this thread.

Kelly is just loony toons. I honestly can't blame Ryan for how he acts around her.

GoldGoblin said:
^You wish it was.

I think it is as well, but it doesn't mean the US version isn't a good series, or entertaining or enjoyable. :up:

Kelly reminds me of a few girls I've met, it's almost like they're still in High School, lol. And that's why you gotta be careful dipping the pen in the company ink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"