Netflix's The Witcher - General Discussion Thread

I think it's not necessarily for a specific role, just in general. He became a lot more popular when he turned into a hulk in preparation for Superman. This body gives him jobs.

Well, one would assume that The Witcher has at least a few obligatory shirtless scenes, and possibly some sex scenes. If so, it makes sense for Henry to stay in top shape. Also, if the rumors are true and he’s still negotiating with WB about Superman, he probably wants to be able to jump right back into once The Witcher wraps production.

And hell... if I had the willpower and workout routine it takes to get that physique, I’d never let it go either.

Those first two pics were under perfect conditions-- perfect pose, lighting, probably has a pump and was taken by somebody on his team with an eye toward making him look his best.

Where as this one on the same day taken off-the-cuff by an excited fan, he looks great, but like normal Cavill.

This helps my self-esteem a bit. :D

Dy9GDkzV4AI0cS2.jpg

Believe Me or not but i follow Daniel Richtman on Patreon and he said that The Witcher Season 1 has a Budget from 80 Million so if that's true we can expect Game of Thrones Quality

Believe Me or not but i follow Daniel Richtman on Patreon and he said that The Witcher Season 1 has a Budget from 80 Million so if that's true we can expect Game of Thrones Quality
Even set photos showed that the production quality is rather comparable. Cavill's reveal was underwhelming, but I still have hope it will look different or better in the actual show.

People shouldn't forget but Game of Thrones cheaped out a lot in the first season and cut a lot of corners. For starters, all the major battles happened offscreen.

Yeah, seriously. I remember that one episode in season 1 or 2 where they sidestepped an entire battle by just showing the wolf bite some guy and then zooming in on Robb Stark’s face, lol.

Or how about Tyrion getting knocked out right before one happens and being passed out the entire time?

Haha yeah that was the other one I was thinking of. Although at least in that instance, their minimalist approach was funny.

She's an angel.

I hope she's good acting-wise too.

I think the trailer will be really close to the release. End of Summer or Autumn. I'll be really surprised if they throw us something before Summer. At least actors share their life a bit with us. So it's not absolute drought. Keeps us going.

I think the trailer will be really close to the release. End of Summer or Autumn. I'll be really surprised if they throw us something before Summer. At least actors share their life a bit with us. So it's not absolute drought. Keeps us going.
Very true indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"