Netflix's The Witcher - General Discussion Thread

In the world of Game of Thrones they had jack ****. Dany helped give life to dragons and she still didn't believe in an army of the dead at Jon Snow's word.

They had nothing. They had no evidence at all. It was poor writing and storytelling at its finest. At the very least, Littlefinger wouldn't have been stupid enough to admit he killed Lysa while in a kangaroo court.

This video lays it out pretty well.

I mean, yeah, book petyr wouldnt allow that to happen. But show petyr has always been different and a bit reckless. He actually taunted cersei about her incest waaaay back in season 2. So i bought it. And its not like sansa needed any physical evidence. Its always about power. Those who have it can do as they like.

Also, yea a ton of set photos on reddit now. So far looks promising. I just hope they can deliver with dialogue, acting, etc.

6afhx72ly8r21.jpg
Any sign of Henry?

They look similar yeah, but I don't think it's him. Plus there were talks that casting announcement said "no Game of Thrones actors allowed". There are a few actors in the show from GoT, but they're minor, like that witch that tells prophecy to Sersei (Jodhi May). She plays Calanthe in Witcher. But anyone bigger (Grey Worm certainly has more substantial role) won't be in Witcher, I believe, if that announcement is true. Which is good in my book.

Yen looks stunning imo. Way better than the rest of the sorceresses. I have a good feeling about her portrayal.

Her costume looks good at least. The rest we shall see. But I do like her costume.

Good shot of Yen there. :up:

We saw basically everyone "important" in action. Except for ONE. Where's Freya?

Hopefully Geralt will have some stubble in the series like the pic above.

Geralt doesn't like beards or stubble. In the books he prefers to be clean shaven. Not saying he should never have stubble, but when it happens to him he's like "Get me a damn razor, I'm shaving this crap off."

Geralt doesn't like beards or stubble. In the books he prefers to be clean shaven. Not saying he should never have stubble, but when it happens to him he's like "Get me a damn razor, I'm shaving this crap off."
I understand that. In the games he has a bead and I know the tv series is focusing on the books but it would be nice.

Actually what he has in the game is a dynamic beard. You can shave off the beard because The Witcher 3 has barber shops. You can go to any barbershop in the game and get your beard shave and get your hair cut in multiple styles.

Also, he didn't have the beard in Witcher 1 or 2. The beard was added for Witcher 3. Although, Yennefer does like the beard ;) . She likes 'em brawny and bearded.

Of course Yen would compliment his beard - something he hates.

But I loved the dynamic beard in the game. You get a clean shave, stock up supplies and go hunting/exploring. Then bearded or with a stubble return to a town to get another shave. Pretty cool little piece of roleplay.

Of course Yen would compliment his beard - something he hates.

But I loved the dynamic beard in the game. You get a clean shave, stock up supplies and go hunting/exploring. Then bearded or with a stubble return to a town to get another shave. Pretty cool little piece of roleplay.
My base look for Geralt is clean shaven, short hair, and with the Professor's glasses after I bought them at an auction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"