All X-men Fans Unite!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST SENT AN EMAIL, I WISH WE WOULD ALL BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! HAVE A VOICE: MINE DOESNT ADDRESS THE ISSUE 100% BUT DOES MENTION THEM... HERE IT IS:

Hey guys,

My name is Phoenix Taylor and I live in dallas... i know you are looking for a director still to help helm the WOLVERINE spin-off movie to a level of greatness that fans wont boo and hiss at. Well while watching the movie "Running Scared" with Paul Walker I noticed that the dark over tones, use of shadows, and cinematography was really brilliantly done to capture a "story". The story was never lost of compromised in that film. I talk to those i know in dallas, and on websites and the same thing is agreed... the film was brilliant!

I would like to think that the director (who also wrote the movie) Wayne Kramer.... would be a perfect addition to the WEAPON X movie. This is, of course, unless we can get Bryan back! Cause lets just face it... it is pretty much agreed that X2: Men United, was THE BAR for comic book films!

I am looking forward to a midnight showing of this film on Thurs! Even though I must admit a timidness and uncertainty about Ratner's ability to produce, the run time we are being given, cyclop's death (even though i blame that on James Marsdens level of commitment to the film as well), and Simon's ability to write anything but movies i absolutely hate and laugh at on a regular basis. It seems alot of levels of this movie have been "B" rated and the "A" listers are no where to be found but on the casting.

But I am going to stick behind you guys and give you the benefit of the doubt... I would think that Xmen is as important a franchise to you as it is a story to us (the fans).

Sincerely,
Phoenix Taylor

x3xCyclopsx3x said:
Hello everyone!
We need to speak up, and let 20th Century Fox know how we feel. I am tired of how his
character has been down-played, and regarded as little more than a person for Wolverine to abuse. Enough. Here is 20th Century Fox Address, and e-mail. WRITE THEM!

E-mail Address: [email protected]

Let the company know how upset you are
x3xCyclopsx3x said:
I just e-mailed the following:

As a fan, I would like to express my disappointment at the treatment of Cyclops in the X-Men franchise and especially his unwarranted and disrespectful death in X-Men The Last Stand.

Please be aware that Cyclops is one of the most popular characters in the comic books and is beloved by moviegoers, too. James Marsden has done a phenomenal job of bringing more humanity and emotion to the character despite having his eyes hidden behind a visor and shades. Rumors have spread that this latest blatant insult to the character, the fans, and this fine actor have stemmed from ill will toward Marsden for appearing in the Superman feature. I truly hope that such a fine and prstigious studio like FOX would not be so petty. Especially since it appears his character's involvement in the other franchise may be limited to this one movie.

I realize that this letter will do nothing to change the outcome of X-Men The Last Stand, however, considering Cyclops's death is not on-camera, the studio could and should bring back Marsden in a larger capacity as Cyclops should there be an X4.

Please believe me when I tell you that we are disappointed at this icon's treatment in the films and would like to see you repair the ill will you have generated among hardcore fans.

I urge you to visit the Cyclops/Marsden thread at the message boards at SuperHeroeHype at: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=198

You will see that it is the most popular thread with the most posts. I believe that in the long run X3 will suffer from the irreverent portrayal of Cyclops among others. I am hopeful that should an X4 be announced, James Marsden will be the first actor to be signed, thus generating a great deal of good will among the fan base that has made this franchise so successful.

Thank you for your time.

I'm going to send an email but not only of Cyclops but the whole X3. They can't fck us like that.

X-Men: United We Stand. Good movie title for X4? lol

i like the idea of making X4 about going back in time to undo X3!

oneteen said:
X-Men: United We Stand. Good movie title for X4? lol

If X3 sucks, it could be X4: The Offical Apology to X3 Standing United

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"