Apocalypse Ben Hardy Joins the Cast of ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’

Status
Not open for further replies.
What it seems like singer has done is made this version of angel pretty much archangel already from the start even before getting his metal wings so they really are just an add on

Besides finding out that he's supposed to represent the military faction of a cult and how he gets his metal wings and costume, there's not much on the character Archangel in the plethora of information that was released yesterday about several of the other characters.

I think I only read that Angel and Archangel are different.

I don't expect him to be developed as a character. But I hope he has a lot of action scenes and finally join the X-Men at the climax. X3 missed that opportunity to make Angel as one of the X-Me.

Some characters just don't fit with the X-men at the mansion. That's why X-force should be made withe Archangel and Psylocke on the roster.

Angel and Psylocke can easily fit with the X-Men if they want to, like hello look at the comics plus Angel is part of the original five.

And I prefer them to be with the main team instead of a splinter team.

Psylocke and Angel's best stories are in X-force. They've done squat as X-men for the last two decades.

Just because Angel/Psylocke had a nice run on X-Force doesn't erase decades of X-Men storylines for them.

Shoot X-Force really is just X-Men on a different team most of those newer rosters are just X-Men members.

Psylocke & Angel are on the current Uncanny X-Men team now

Different personalities at the mansion is a good thing can't have to many boy/girl scout's.

Psylocke could take Stevie Hunter's place as the Institute's Gym Instructor. Great teacher role for her

Psylocke and Angel's best stories are in X-force. They've done squat as X-men for the last two decades.

As if all stories in the movies are based from the comics. If they want to put them in the team, they would. Its up to the writers.

I never liked Ben Foster as Angel but I thought he was great in HBO's Six Feet Under.

I look forward to see how Ben Hardy brings this boring character to life.

Angel is boring, but Archangel is fuc... badass!

Angel and Psylocke can easily fit with the X-Men if they want to, like hello look at the comics plus Angel is part of the original five.

And I prefer them to be with the main team instead of a splinter team.

It would be awesome to put him with OT as it does fit but I don't think Singer is going to do that to Warren for now. Betsy maybe.

It would be awesome to put him with OT as it does fit but I don't think Singer is going to do that to Warren for now. Betsy maybe.

when you say OT if you mean the Original Cast its very doubtful they are in this movie with any thought of them appearing with the Original Cast

In a way its a shame singer made angel a more bad guy henchman who probably won't be important enough to join the X-Men

I don't think they are revisiting the OT except a few people here and there. That's why I hope Archangel and Psylocke branch off and join a team like X Force.

Curious as how Archangels wings will work in the movie. In the cartoon it looked as if he could shoot those wings all day but in the Apoc trailer and pics it looks like he only has a few to use....

I'm hoping they recharge or regenerate after he shots them it would be very stupid to only be used once he would be pointless in battle so I'm hoping it comes back.

I'm still wondering if they'll add some other power to him.

I don't think they are revisiting the OT except a few people here and there. That's why I hope Archangel and Psylocke branch off and join a team like X Force.

So he's probably getting this treatment when he should have been redeemed for X3. All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"