Apocalypse Ben Hardy Joins the Cast of ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be cool but a bit much?

Totally insignificant to the X-Men universe and going purely off of looks, does anyone think he looks like he could have been Cannonball? It won't be but you know we need another fire mutant :hehe:

Still think he's playing angel.

Angel vs. Nightcrawler!

Angel please don't complicate things. Professor X has been busy recruiting.

He has the look's of a young Warren Worthington. Got to be Angel.

he could be Proteus and maybe thats what gets moira to meet charles again

Proteus would be trying to do too much in one film.

DOFP should teach us the obvious choices are more likely.

A young Juggernaut? He's English, kind of brawny plus we know he was very close to being used in DOFP

oddly they were gonna cast Josh Helman as juggernaut and he is 29 years old, so they would be going alot younger for the age if it was him

Last edited:
Who doesn't love the blue flesh. :o

Angel. He'll probably start off with all the other young x-men and then become one of the four horsemen. Sounds like a "key role" to me

i heard someone say what if he is a young cable? obviously that would mean they took away his being the son of cyclops and jean which is a possibility

What if they are creating an original character as a Summers sibling? Like a real sibling, and not Havoc who happens to be 25 years older than this Summers in this new continuity. Maybe they want a rival to Cyclops if not an outright villain. Otherwise, Young Sinister perhaps? But I would think they'd want an older actor in there for a character like that.

i heard someone say what if he is a young cable? obviously that would mean they took away his being the son of cyclops and jean which is a possibility

Nah, no reason to change Cable to a contemporary X-Man. He should be the Schwarzenegger of the franchise. Can't have him be some young pretty boy, especially since he'd have to be a time traveler to show up in 1983.

Ben Hardy.....Archangel ?

My guess. I think he will become one of the four horsemen.

What if they are creating an original character as a Summers sibling? Like a real sibling, and not Havoc who happens to be 25 years older than this Summers in this new continuity.

Gabriel Summers aka Vulcan

But I prefer Angel

If he is Proteus and a horseman would that be out of place?

i say he's angel.look i made the same mistake as some thinking omar sy wouldn't be bishop since i didn't think he would be time traveler.I should have gone for obvious thinking there.

we had arguements that peter dinklage was playing trask or stephen lang.

Angel is the obvious choice with this being apocalypse film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"