Revenge of the Fallen New clips!

HAHA I think he sounds hilarious, almost a little bronx in him.

That clip is fantastic. Wheelie is spectacular. Who's the voice actor for Wheelie?

Wheelie reminds me of Ratrap from BEAST WARS . That clip was hilarious .

The Wheelie clip gave me epic lulz. I'm gonna love this movie! :D

Yea that clip is even funnier after hearing it how its supposed to be, but why does Bay feel the need to have something based off of a KIDS toy shouting profanity all the time, I know its cause he wants to appeal to us adults but some parents out there will not take their kid to see it because they will not allow their child to watch a movie with profanity in it.

I love Wheels already! A scene that is transformers to the core. Silly, but lots of heart, humor to the core.

Wall-E has a foul mouth cousin:hehe:, also i hope he makes a rhyme at least once just for a nod to the original G1 version.

Jeez. I'm surprised Wheelie's using language that strong. Doesn't bother me, just didn't expect it.

Wow, Wheelie is a foul-mouthed little jerk! :funny:

I LOVE that he had like 20 lines in that little sequence.

He also played all these characters in Transformers Animated

Starscream, Scrapper, Isaac Sumdac, Waspinator, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Starscream's Liar clone, Sunstorm, Jetfire and Rattletrap

i´ve heard his starscream voice, its pretty good and i think he´ll be voicing the twins too right?

I didn't like either of clips. I don't even know why I watched them.

I truely do not get the appeal of these flicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"