New Director for Man of Steel 2?

He was a pretty earnest, decent guy in Man of Steel.

This. He just didn't get enough chances to display that side of himself. Plus it was slightly more subtle than Reeves decent guy routine.

Honestly this whole dark Superman thing is seriously blown out of proportion. The guy was pretty nice to everybody who wasn't being a tool. He also dislikes being followed but I mean him destroying the drone aint exactly Mr Gritty Serious Dark Superman.

To me Reeves comes off like he has an agenda. While I feel Cavil's follows the Dean Cain approach. I'm a nice guy but I'm not a pushover.

Overall I think people think Bright and Fun can only be done with one approach.

I describe MOS as being very hopeful and bright. You can't know how bright the day will be without going through the dark first. Also being realistic about damage and death doesn't mean they have abandoned bright and fun.

I think another director should be chose based on where the character wants to go.

I like Matt Reeves or Duncan Jones for the Man of Steel sequel. As great as Snyder's work on the first movie was, I'd imagine he'd want to take a break after Justice League.

Honestly this whole dark Superman thing is seriously blown out of proportion. The guy was pretty nice to everybody who wasn't being a tool. He also dislikes being followed but I mean him destroying the drone aint exactly Mr Gritty Serious Dark Superman.

To me Reeves comes off like he has an agenda. While I feel Cavil's follows the Dean Cain approach. I'm a nice guy but I'm not a pushover.

Overall I think people think Bright and Fun can only be done with one approach.

I describe MOS as being very hopeful and bright. You can't know how bright the day will be without going through the dark first. Also being realistic about damage and death doesn't mean they have abandoned bright and fun.

I think another director should be chose based on where the character wants to go.

This.

Alfonso Cuaron would be an interesting choice.As well as Marcfoster

Really?I thought he was doing a trilogy?
Rian Johnson is doing Episode VIII. I'm not sure about Episode IX yet.

I would love to see Alfonso Cuaron direct a Man of Steel/Superman movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"