New FF Set Reports Thread.

When you see someone your first thought is them farting?

Your not old a dirty old man your also strange.:o :word:

No. When I saw THAT PICTURE my 1st thought was she crapped herself. And if you have every done, or been around someone who has done that, you'll know what I mean.

Carp Man said:
No. When I saw THAT PICTURE my 1st thought was she crapped herself. And if you have every done, or been around someone who has done that, you'll know what I mean.

When you saw THAT PICTURE, could you not have just thought about it...was it necessary to talk about it???

Ya know, some things are simpy rude, crude and socially unacceptable.....talking about that particular thing is one of them.

If it were funny, it might make it bearable, but it wasn't.....it was just "yuck"

I'm like that box of chocolets. When you take off the lid, you never know what will be inside.

Your all insane, which i why i love you all!! :p

Happy Valentines day!!

:D

Happy V day people.

Not such a good week with the news of no Galactus and no cliffhanger.

I did not mind the not showing Galactus but I really wanted his story to conclude in the FF. Not in a SS spinoff. However they may still do that provided the SS spinoff does not outdo the FF movies.

Looks like the business end of Fox is coming to the fore and now we know what those cuts were about that Tim Story talked about before filming started. There is no way that Tim did not want to show Galactus initially.

They must have decided that Galactus was too expensive to show.

Well Fox I have a suggestion. Someone said you threw 20 million at the ff effects at the end. This film buzz was approaching and beginning to exceed that of Spiderman, and I am not kidding.

To take it over the top though, Galactus has to be a part of this story and his threat must be real.

i would suggest you throw 10-20 million at developing a scene with Galactus.

Trust me it will be a sound investment.

^ The SS spin-off I would imagine would be an origin film and not a sequel to this one.

Happy V day people.

Not such a good week with the news of no Galactus and no cliffhanger.

I did not mind the not showing Galactus but I really wanted his story to conclude in the FF. Not in a SS spinoff. However they may still do that provided the SS spinoff does not outdo the FF movies.

Looks like the business end of Fox is coming to the fore and now we know what those cuts were about that Tim Story talked about before filming started. There is no way that Tim did not want to show Galactus initially.

They must have decided that Galactus was too expensive to show.

Well Fox I have a suggestion. Someone said you threw 20 million at the ff effects at the end. This film buzz was approaching and beginning to exceed that of Spiderman, and I am not kidding.

To take it over the top though, Galactus has to be a part of this story and his threat must be real.

i would suggest you throw 10-20 million at developing a scene with Galactus.

Trust me it will be a sound investment.

All this after I've explained to a few people about galactus and how awesome he and the Surfer are. They all thought he'd be cool to see, and now we get this news. I just do not have any faith in FOX at all. I should have known better then to get my hopes up and think this film would be the one we deserved after that fiasco known as Fantastic Four that was carted out two years ago. Don't even get me started on the Surfer powers comes from his board. Oh Sweet lord.

You know I've always thought to be wary of news from these productions, but it FOX's case everything bad we've heard of the Superhero flicks that were coming out panned out to be true. I have no hope in F4 2. Yeah they showed a cool trailer and that got me thinking that maybe, just maybe, but after that news of no Galactus, or his presence is felt and the Surfer's board is his power source and the Sue and Surfer thing in place of Alicia just once again proves that FOX will phuck up these movies. I hope this shyt tanks big time.

FOX WILL NOT GET MY MONEY THIS TIME, AND THAT'S A PROMISE. FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, BUT FOOL ME TWICE THEN SHAME ON ME. I WON'T BE MADE A FOOOL OF TWICE.

I'm trying to figure out why some are so surprised. Not in one interview have we been led to believe that Galactus would be a major part of this movie. Yes, most have said he would make an appearance, but nothing more than that....certainly nothing that has said it would be a major role.

As someone who doesn't have much faith that Fox will make this movie any longer than the first....this is good news IMO.

Amen. We've only got 105 minutes people! :cmad:

The 1st one was 98 minutes of actual movie time, excluding the trailers, and opening. Sequels with fox are always longer. X-men 2 was 30 minutes longer then X-Men. So add 30 minutes to 98 minutes, you come up with 128 minutes of actual movie time. 2 hours 8 minute. An extra half hour is a lot of screen time. Me personally, I am not wiorried about the time, but the editing. That scares me to death. How much of the finished film will they chop this time ? With more action, hopefuly the answer is not a whole lot.

The 1st one was 98 minutes of actual movie time, excluding the trailers, and opening. Sequels with fox are always longer. X-men 2 was 30 minutes longer then X-Men. So add 30 minutes to 98 minutes, you come up with 128 minutes of actual movie time. 2 hours 8 minute. An extra half hour is a lot of screen time. Me personally, I am not wiorried about the time, but the editing. That scares me to death. How much of the finished film will they chop this time ? With more action, hopefuly the answer is not a whole lot.

:huh: :huh: :huh: the editing and time go hand in hand....if you are worried about the editing, you better sure as hell be worried about the time, or have you forgotten the 17 minutes of deleted scenes that were totally important to the storyline, but were left out for some insanely stupid reason that I have yet to come up with.

:huh: :huh: :huh: the editing and time go hand in hand....if you are worried about the editing, you better sure as hell be worried about the time, or have you forgotten the 17 minutes of deleted scenes that were totally important to the storyline, but were left out for some insanely stupid reason that I have yet to come up with.

You can cut some out, and still keep the continuity. One of the major problems with the 1st film was continuity. They cut things that would have made the movie flow better. I think there will be enough action, that cutting a lot will be unnecessary this time around. At least that is my hope.

You can cut some out, and still keep the continuity. One of the major problems with the 1st film was continuity. They cut things that would have made the movie flow better. I think there will be enough action, that cutting a lot will be unnecessary this time around. At least that is my hope.

But it was cut for "TIME" purposes....thats why editing and time go hand in hand.....the ONLY reason you would cut scenes out like that that were so important to the storyline would be to make the movie shorter, it certainly wasn't to make it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"