New Final Fantasy VII: AC From PlayArts

Ryo Jin

Let's Fighting Love!
Reaction score
Due to high demand of more characters from the FF7 universe, PlayArts has listened and are releasing more high quality kick assery.

Kadaj
hlj02.jpg

Reno
reno01ah5.jpg
reno02zz8.jpg

Yuffie Kisaragi
yufi02kt6.jpg
yufi01ct8.jpg

It'll pass....It's just this is great news.

Though I would have rather had them make Barrett or Rude and then put Kataj on a bike like they did Cloud

Agreed. I want more of the original game characters.

I want the Original guys too....but I want them in thier FF7 costumes.

Though I tell you right now it will be a damn shame to give us Reno and not Rude.

I also want them to round out the rest of the games they haven't finished.....LIke Siefer from 8....Seifer and Zell and ...uh.....that guy....with the hat and gun. And Quistis....

And Wakka Lulu and Kimhari from 9.

But absolutely positively most of all I want Fnal Fantasy Six characters all done up in this style. The Updated version of Setzer that appeared in Kingdom Hearts two was ****ing awesome and I want to see all 14 FF6 characters as well as Banon, Leo, Kefka and Ghestal done like this.

Not to mention some huge assed Magitech Armor units.

Now you're going overboard, but you can dream. I do agree with having Rude, and Seifer. More characters = more money = BETTER!

There's just too many FF6 characters. But I'd love it if they did.

They should just make a FF line. 4 figs per wave from any series.

Wave 1:

Seifer
Rude
FF7 Tifa
Edgar

Wave 2:

Zidane
Rude
Zell
Sabin

Wave 3:

FF7 Cloud
Ramza
Locke
Rikku

And Terra in Magiteck Armor as the $80 vehicle thing

Oh and a Three Pack with Laguana, Ward and Kiros

I actually think the Sephiroth Triplets should have been a three pack as well.....

I wish. To me it seems like Play Arts is wasting their talent by not doing all of these characters.

I know

But if they came to me and said I could only hav one more

I would get them to make Cid Highwind

What is it? I can't watch youtube on the work PC.

It's the CG rendered Demo that Squaresoft made of FF6 to try and sell for the N64

Sweet, gonna have to watch it when I get home. So it's not the 3D cutscenes that was on the PS1 FF Anthology?

I want the Original guys too....but I want them in thier FF7 costumes.

Though I tell you right now it will be a damn shame to give us Reno and not Rude.

I also want them to round out the rest of the games they haven't finished.....LIke Siefer from 8....Seifer and Zell and ...uh.....that guy....with the hat and gun. And Quistis....

And Wakka Lulu and Kimhari from 9.

But absolutely positively most of all I want Fnal Fantasy Six characters all done up in this style. The Updated version of Setzer that appeared in Kingdom Hearts two was ****ing awesome and I want to see all 14 FF6 characters as well as Banon, Leo, Kefka and Ghestal done like this.

Not to mention some huge assed Magitech Armor units.

dude with the hat is called irvine :D

yeh they really should make more of these figs cos the awsome, ive only got cloud vincent and sephiroth atm but im defo gonan get the others. seriously good news they brought out some more advent children ones though :D

if anything should be done with FF6... it's a full PS3 remake

That too. And a Novel and a full lengh awesome CGI Trilogy and a Comic Series. All flawlessly accurate to the game.

they need to remake alot of the ff games for ps3, specially ff7 and 8

I'm sure they will once they run out of ideas. Which will be never. Hell I can't even think up of one idea for a game. The one I've been making is actually based on a friend's nightmare, and even then it's too similar to Slither and the Faculty! And this dream was 2 years before the Faculty even came out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"