The Dark Knight New Gotham Tonight clip on demand now

blightsbiohazar

Civilian
Reaction score
Just a heads up. There's an interview with Mike Engle and the head of the crime family on demand now.

Oops...I accidentally double posted. You can lock one of these up. My internet wasnt working.

Dont have On Demand, hopefully somone uploads to Youtube.

It was certainly an interesting episode, but not as good as some of the past ones. Next week is the Dent interview, which should be good.

I thought it was cool promotional for the film . i dont remember ever seeing so much extra material put into marketing .

so no one up for a download link or whatever......??? THis is a first !!!:csad:

someone will have it up eventually and if not then we'll get it on monday on the comcast site

ARG! Youtube is not loading the clip! We've tried twice now! It's been doing this a lot lately to me. I'm gonna keep trying.

What's the "First Time In Gotham" Comcast commercial I just heard about?

ARG! Youtube is not loading the clip! We've tried twice now! It's been doing this a lot lately to me. I'm gonna keep trying.

i hope youre not uploading it with the title 'gotham night new episode' because WB or comcast doesnt want them up.

What's the "First Time In Gotham" Comcast commercial I just heard about?

The first time in gotham is a pretty corny commercial with a family that's just moved into Gotham city. They complain about jokers blowing up their car with a rocket launcher and the wall caves in.

The first time in gotham is a pretty corny commercial with a family that's just moved into Gotham city. They complain about jokers blowing up their car with a rocket launcher and the wall caves in.

Where can I see that? Only on OnDemand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"