The Dark Knight New Email

Anyone feel free to update me please, I have been at school all day today and I am confused about what is going on at the moment...
I would love to know where these new sites come from??? HOW! do people find out about them, just curious?????...any ideas on what we are getting tomorrow??

--dk7

Anyone feel free to update me please, I have been at school all day today and I am confused about what is going on at the moment...
I would love to know where these new sites come from??? HOW! do people find out about them, just curious?????...any ideas on what we are getting tomorrow??

--dk7

I was here all day, and I still don't know what's going on. Too busy making Joker manips I guess.

I was here all day, and I still don't know what's going on. Too busy making Joker manips I guess.

You retype the word sent to you in the email, but move every letter one key to the right on your keyboard.

--dk7

Recently, The Joker sent us a email with the following :

Heads up, clown! Tomorrow means that there's one last shifty step left in the interview process:

Arwoeufgryo

For some reason, a random poster (the ninja) typed the letter NEXT to the one displayed. For instance, the letter a is "s", R is T and so on.

The random letters spell out steprightup thus whysoserious.com/steprightup

Recently, The Joker sent us a email with the following :

Heads up, clown! Tomorrow means that there's one last shifty step left in the interview process:

Arwoeufgryo

For some reason, a random poster (the ninja) typed the letter NEXT to the one displayed. For instance, the letter a is "s", R is T and so on.

The random letters spell out steprightup thus whysoserious.com/steprightup

HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE FIGURE THAT OUT??? LOL here I am trying to unscramble the damn words lol.

(I got the e-mail...I was just confused as hell sitting here going "ARG WE FOR YOU? no no no...it must be... YOU FOG ROU EW? lol, and so on...)

--dk7

HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE FIGURE THAT OUT??? LOL here I am trying to unscramble the damn words lol.

(I got the e-mail...I was just confused as hell sitting here going "ARG WE FOR YOU? no no no...it must be... YOU FOG ROU EW? lol, and so on...)

--dk7

It says in the email... one shift left...

Im guessing tomorrow will be a new Gotham Times... (hasn't that been the rumor?)

or is it just the last part of the application?

--dk7

just got back from work and saw the e-mail
my initial guess was that it was some keyboard trickery...and honestly, this was quite simple (for some keyboard trickery you can really wrap your mind "around", see how harry deciphers the alien message in michael crichton's "sphere")

Hi everyone!!
I'm coming from school and checked my Inbox and saw the new Joker e-mail...
And now, I wanna thank Anita18 for discovering the Anagram...
Today, was another big day but I'm sure that tomorrow will be something out of the margins!!
Let's keep that faith Batman fans, let's keep it!! :) :)

if i had to guess, which i'm about to, i'd say it will be one last little hunt. we do infact have about 9 days till the trailer and imax footage is released. believe me, i'm hoping for one of those or both, just as much as any body else. but its likely this one last part of the application process will drag out a few days, at least alittle closer to the releases.

i'll also be driving my parents to the airport, and we leave right at 12. needless to say i'll be speeding very fast to get them to there flight on time, or is it so i can hurry back home and catch the latest.

Dude, I'm not a ninja. (I think ninjas are really cool though. :ninja: ) Looked down at my keyboard, remembered the word "shifty" in the email and decided to give it a try. I didn't even think it was going to work, but then it started making sense...

I'd lean toward the "satisfaction in Dutch" guy as more likely of being a ninja, but IIRC he's a long-time poster, so I guess we're just smart. :woot:

we re denifenetely not getting the trailer...maybe a poster...or someone telling us they regret this whole dark knight thing into the THE DARK CLOWN...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"