The Dark Knight New Gotham Tonight clip on demand now

I don't have a problem with his accent. I have a problem with his actions. Some of the manner he conducted himself was ridiculously cheesy and heavy handed. The sort of "Wink, I'm a mobster, wink" dialogue that I'd like to see THE DARK KNIGHT avoid.

So is Loeb going to be portrayed as corrupt or not?

I figured Loeb is simply gonna be portrayed as an ass .. because that's what he is ... he's prolly got his hands in the cookie jar too tho ... as far as Im concerned Gordon is the only cop who isn't the least bit corrupt

I actually found Eric Roberts very enjoyable (somewhat more than I expected, as I've never been a big fan of his). Sure he's a scenery-chewing stereotypical mobster, but not any moreso than Tom Wilkinson in Batman Begins.

And Loeb really seems like a self-important stick-up-his-ass jerk, but he doesn't seem to be corrupt.

I thought Eric Roberts was great too .. gonna enjoy him in TDK for sure ...

Yea, after this episode I actually am hoping he gets a decent amount of screentime in the movie itself.

The_Simpsons-Fat_Tony.png

Roberts has 'The Boss' down from TLH. His accent is spot on and that's how I'd picture Maroni sounding, cocky, ignorant and some what stupid but I can also see him scared crappless when Bats comes around and angry while ordering his goons around. Maroni > Falcone.

I like what both actors are doing. I love Eric Roberts as Maroni. I didn't know his voice was so deep. It's pretty perfect IMO. And the actor who plays Loeb is very unnerving. I like it. I also like how he's got Gordon's back instead of like how it was in the comics. I like this Loeb better.

I didn't like Eric Roberts, but I'll happily have his sister has Sofia Falcone.:woot:

How can I find Episode 3 and 4?
Go to the Gotham Tonight page where you can watch the latest episode. Then scroll down and you will find some links at the bottom of the page that will direct you to all the previous episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"