The Dark Knight New Email

I think that after the site goes down to zero we will get a message at the bottom of the screen telling us where to go next.

San Diego all over again.

Maybe. Time=time to get the word out.

I think that after the site goes down to zero we will get a message at the bottom of the screen telling us where to go next.

San Diego all over again.
you think?

in the likely hood we have to go out and about like SD wonder what it will be...not another scavenger hunt again...

*cringes at the thought of albuquerque happening all over again*

Whatever it is it can't be cheated tonight. I've tried and failed.

I dont literally mean that we have to go around town to find the clues, but I mean we have to figure out some really tough clues.

Some of those San Diego clues were kind hard. Like that morse code one.

Yeah I got the email to. Nice to see someone figure out the site so fast. Can't wait to see what we'll be doing tomorrow.

I have to wake up at nine tomorrow morning for this. Thats early for me I think I'll just leave it up til then. Hope its good.

What are peoples thoughts on the stuffed monkey

you think?

in the likely hood we have to go out and about like SD wonder what it will be...not another scavenger hunt again...

*cringes at the thought of albuquerque happening all over again*
Albuquerque no longer exists!:cmad:

Whatever it is it can't be cheated tonight. I've tried and failed.

I think WB knows that we would try and do that, so I think that they made it fan-boy/girl proof for us.

They know that one of the clues that we had to figure out was to change our computer clock. I think they would know that we would try that here.

Well I am heading out to get some food.

See ya all tomorrow!

What are peoples thoughts on the stuffed monkey

At first, people thought that it was perhaps the Snowman from the Rudolph movies, but apparently they're two different things. Also, it's thought that the Joker can be seen reflected in his eye. . I see it too so yay.

At first, people thought that it was perhaps the Snowman from the Rudolph movies, but apparently they're two different things. Also, it's thought that the Joker can be seen reflected in his eye. . I see it too so yay.
There's definitely something reflected in the eye. I think... I think it's me!:wow:

Yah I see that too. It looks like it's been shot.

there is a ton of space under the monkeything...i'm guessing we get a note

Does anyone have a good pic of the pumpkin when it was decaying?

haha hey guys. I really dont think its the bumble from rudulph, but you were right with the whole reflection thing in the monkey's eye. Def. a smiling face. Everytime i change my comp clock. It goes back to 0:00 and nothing happens. Looks like i'll be missing school tomorrow. I have to see whats going to happen next.

haha hey guys. I really dont think its the bumble from rudulph, but you were right with the whole reflection thing in the monkey's eye. Def. a smiling face.

Hmmm I dunno....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"