The Dark Knight New Gotham Tonight clip on demand now

Thanks, haven't even watched it yet, running it through keepvid first.

WB Ninjas are going to come through my windows now aren't they?

Eric Roberts kinda bothers me in this video, can't put my finger on why, maybe all the times he keeps saying "You know what I'm sayin?"

Eric Roberts kinda bothers me in this video, can't put my finger on why, maybe all the times he keeps saying "You know what I'm sayin?"

I think it's because his cliche movie gangster act is out of place when they've been trying to sell Gotham Tonight as a real news show that you'd see on CNN or FOX.

or

maybe it's because his sister has a giant gaping mouth?

Eric Roberts. mmm... Since this is the first time we've been introduced to Moroni, it's almost disappointing that he acts so generic. I guess that's how Nolan wanted him portrayed, as a typical ego/cocky gangster. That's all fine and all, but I was expecting something a bit more serious.

Perhaps it works out in the end. I'm just taken back at how silly it Eric Roberts comes off in the clip.

By the way, why does Rossi's mugshot look more like a senior year book photo? He's looking off in an angle with a pose.

Eric Roberts. mmm... Since this is the first time we've been introduced to Moroni, it's almost disappointing that he acts so generic. I guess that's how Nolan wanted him portrayed, as a typical ego/cocky gangster. That's all fine and all, but I was expecting something a bit more serious.

Perhaps it works out in the end. I'm just taken back at how silly it Eric Roberts comes off in the clip.

The gangster accents are really annoying in the Prologue and in this clip with Maroni.

I dont really notice it too much. Have you read the long halloween? Maroni is like right out of the pages as far as I care. And I think the thug accents in the prologue are pretty rad...It's only one or two of them, its how thugs should sound.

I dont really notice it too much. Have you read the long halloween? Maroni is like right out of the pages as far as I care. And I think the thug accents in the prologue are pretty rad...It's only one or two of them, its how thugs should sound.

It comes across campy to me. On one hand you have something like that great rooftop scene where Dent and Gordon get into the argument with each other in front of Batman. That feels like something out of L.A. Confidential, whereas the accents in the Prologue really took me out of the footage when I first heard them. It's a badass scene, but would be so much better if they just had regular voices.

But that's how gangsters talk, that's their "regular" voice, especially in the east coast.

"I mean you dont wanna bore them............to death, do ya?"
that was an awkward part....Im still iffy on Roberts...i dont think hes that great of an actor
He did do a good job in the ending...but hes just...idk

But thanks for uploading!
I really enjoyed it

But that's how gangsters talk, that's their "regular" voice, especially in the east coast.

Bleh, it just feels very comic booky in this movie. As if it doesn't already have a hard enough time trying to transcend the stereotypes based on the genre it's in.

I'm finding myself sitting and wondering how much of the film Maroni will be in, hmmm.

Eric Roberts will be great in the movie guys, these Gotham Tonight's don't have the best writers. Obviously whoever wrote this wanted to make sure we know he is a gangster. I don't think Nolan Nolan and Goyer did the same in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"