Iron Man New IM picture!

ya this one is simply beautiful like most of yall have said...im liking the way this movie is going and this just adds on to that...lovin it :im:

Y'know whats odd? My first thought when I saw this pic was...

hmm. I wonder if Iron man is carbon neutral.

(I love it by the way, but does the above comment sound odd to you?)

Re-sized and sent to the gallery. This thing is flat out GORGEOUS! :eek:

ironmanpreviewru4.jpg
holy jesus...

i do have to say that they've nailed the look...

for the last couple of years they have been consistently nailing the look of characters in comics, this is very good indeed.

I just hope the characterisation is just as good

there is soooooooooooo much photoshop work on this pic that he looks CGI. ofcourse it is not CGI and of course this is real.
but come on. there is something fake about him. and only because of photoshop.

man this bites, well not this really, but just the fact that the producers of this movie release and gives us this wonderful pic, while from the Batman side, we get just a teaser poster.. :( this makes me sad

Well no matter how the movie turns out they definetly nailed the suit.

Ya it should definitely be the real suit in the pic.

Awesome,I just wish they would make the Marvel villains resemble their comic counter parts like how they have done with Iron Man & Spider-Man.

That is an absolutely stunning pic, the suit looks amazing. :wow: :up:

Awesome pic, Stan and his crew out did themselves once again and as a die hard Iron Man fan, that is the best armor I've seen in a long time and the best part, it's real! :im:

the orange and red color looks almost exactly like in SR. yet IM fan dont complain.

This was the best thing I woke up to this morning :im:
Already made it my desktop wallpaper, replacing my previous Iron Man wallpaper :woot:
They're puling out all the stops to front this movie. I hope it gets the box office success that it should deserve. I've been saying this for a long time, and although it may be a premature prediction, but I still stick with my statement that this is shaping up to be the best superhero film ever :wow:

MAN he look like such a BADA$& in that pic! Perfect! :yay:

i would actually like to see an incredibly damaged version of this suit

I would also like to see downey's head in it while holding the helmet, that is probably the only thing i think is missing, i've yet to actually see him as iron man

the complain i would have about the suit is that it is to clean. maybe a little rust and maybe some skratches and maybe some dirt and it would look more like metal.
now it looks like hard plastic. i guess when he moves it will be different.

I think I see something in the reflection of the armor! Is it? Is that...? Doc Ock!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"