Iron Man New IM picture!

excellent, awesome suit. two thumbs up, i would give more but I only have two.

:im:
I love it! Amazing picture!
They have got the look of the Iron Man suit perfect.
Now we need a photo of Iron Monger....
:im:

It's cool, but it looks fake as bad place.

That is certainly a puurrrrddy pic of IM. Awesome!

Big Pic:

ironman-08preview-lg.jpg

OMFG THAT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE IRON MAN.

Seriously, the teaser shots for this movie are the lamest fawking ****e. Does this portend fawk-tardedness for the film itself, despite its somewhat inspired cast? Who knows.

Absolutely perfect! Another great example of how, even if some of the finer details change, the iconic look of a classic superhero can remain intact! (Note to Nolan; paste this one on your desktop)

That looks amazing!! Putting that one on my Myspace.

I'm i the only one thinkin he looks a bit plastic? This is the largest ironman toy ever made

They're probably realizing how much they gave away this summer as compared to TDK and released this pic so nobody forgets about IM. Either way I think the photo lokks GREAT!!!!

he looks to clean. robocop looks the best when he was damaged.

maybe some skratches wouldnt hurt. its just to clean.

This movie is gonna rock so hard!!!

IM has sand on him, HE'S FIGHTING THE SANDMAN :wow:

:oldrazz:

Damn, that is one cool image. I'm looking at it in work and all my colleagues keep passing my computer and remarking how cool it is (even though most of 'em don't know who it is!)

I'm i the only one thinkin he looks a bit plastic? This is the largest ironman toy ever made

I would rather have them use real materials by Stan Winston throughout the majority of the movie then all CGI. What did you expect it to look like exactly??

Not to mention, the Fact, that it will look way better when he's in motion anyways.

Like a few have said, the suit looks damn awesome, but there's a ton of cg/photoshop on that pic. his lower right arm looks like cgi and his face looks cgi. I think that comes from the light effects while not in motion.

It looks great, but id like to see the costume without the effects.

Great pic. I can't wait to see it in proper motion.

no, it looks very plastic.

and very fake as well.

You're an idiot. There's nothing fake about the picture. How would you even reach such a conclusion. And it looks like plastic? Um, that's because it is, genious. A real guy can't walk around in a metal suit. If by "plastic" you mean "not super shiny", well all metal works aren't shiny and metallic looking. And whomever said IM need rust and scratches in an idiot too. If it was that way he would be the "INVINCIBLE" Iron Man, he'd be "Really Hard, but not all the tough" Iron Man. He's made by Tony Stark, not Henry Ford. Even in the graces of this awesomeness, whiny fanboys find a way to *****.

no, it looks very plastic.

and very fake as well.

You're an idiot. There's nothing fake about the picture. How would you even reach such a conclusion. And it looks like plastic? Um, that's because it is, genious. A real guy can't walk around in a metal suit. If by "plastic" you mean "not super shiny", well all metal works aren't shiny and metallic looking. And whomever said IM need rust and scratches in an idiot too. If it was that way he would be the "INVINCIBLE" Iron Man, he'd be "Really Hard, but not all the tough" Iron Man. He's made by Tony Stark, not Henry Ford. Even in the graces of this awesomeness, whiny fanboys find a way to *****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"