Iron Man New Iron Man poster!

It's cool.....they're really doing good on this movie.

Not bad, but I've seen better.

I'd prefer if the next one was just him standing in sillouhette form like a greek god.

ironmanwz1.jpg

I love it. The close-up makes the design look way better.
Ironman-1.png

Doesn't do much for me, but it's nice to see.

yeah yeah. nice poster.

BRING ON THE TEASER BABY!!!!!! :cmad:

Yeah, when is the teaser coming out? I remember an interview not to long ago where John was saying he was working on it.

I freckin' love it, I hope they release it for sale, I'd love to have that hanging on my wall.

I freckin' love it, I hope they release it for sale, I'd love to have that hanging on my wall.
i wouldn't mind having a framed copy of either that or the other iron man poster ,the full body shot on MYwall either :ninja:

Great great poster, and I love the transition between the comics drawing, and the real version. Could be my new favorite after Spider-Man ;)

D!

I was never a fan of the glowing eye-slits, but they've changed my mind. This art is simple, elegant but bold. I hope like hell they make these available for everyone, I'll be framing one for my walls.

I must buy that poster. It would creep out alot of people thought. Playing video games in my basement with Iron man just giving my friends a blank stare.

I'm just glad they didn't pull a Schumacher and give shellhead a nose. That would make one funny-ass poster :D

comic82me5.jpg
comic68ni3.jpg

I can't believe I just spent an hour of my Saturday giving Iron Man a nose. I hope someone with actual skillz gives this a try. This one's for you, Gil.

ironmansniffsouttehcrimpn6.jpg

Dude, that's funny but you did a great job!

Vic

I think he was referring to the poster from last year:

ironman100.jpg

This now looks like the manga version of Iron Man.

Ah, I stand corrected. :O

Yeah, I can see a few differences between that one and the one on the new poster.

I definately prefer the new one.

I'm just glad they didn't pull a Schumacher and give shellhead a nose. That would make one funny-ass poster :D

comic82me5.jpg
comic68ni3.jpg

Didnt you hear? Fav's is being replaced by Schumacher for the sequel.

Here's the 1st promo pic:-

WizardTinManClose.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"