here is the banner i saw at my theatre tonight
tdkd.jpg

they also had a banner of the bat pod poster

here is the banner i saw at my theatre tonight
tdkd.jpg

they also had a banner of the bat pod poster
i want that so bad...but where would i put it lol
we got a smaller banner of that at my local theater

Seeing that the image was released yesterday, Ebay's bootleg community is the only way you'll get one.
ah, I just realized it was just yesterday, and I don't want a bootleg. I guess I will have to be patient. :cwink: Thanks!

Im still wondering which poster is going to be the official movie poster for the film itself.

DOES ANYONE KNOW?
Is this exclusive to banner? or will there be an authentic Double sided poster aswell?
BOF listed it as a poster:huh:

All the best jokers have been banners only

Only authentic DS posters of joker available at the one with his back turned and the why so serious

I wanted the international one where he was holding the card but theres no DS poster of it

so anybody know
IS this banner only?
or Will there be a poster??

I very much appreciate the help
thanks

Seeing that the image was released yesterday, Ebay's bootleg community is the only way you'll get one.

I had my teaser poster before it was released to the public :hoboj:

The only poster I wanted was the why so serious blood window poster. I really hope they make a banner of that one.

I had my teaser poster before it was released to the public :hoboj:

Me too ;) Thank god for them releasing it in the full quality, and my dad being a salesman for a printing company!

In my opinion this is a pretty weak excuse for a new poster. It looks like a crappy Photoshop job and has the same shrapnel from the Batpod poster.

Not a fan of this one.

I still think they should have had Jim Gordon holding up a Police Badge..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"