• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Dark Knight The Dark Knight@ Showest 3/13/08

Nolan and Bale are bada$$

i like how Christian describes the feeling he had as he see Heath on the screen. And to Mr. Nolan, what can i say, he is just THE BEST DIRECTOR of this generation.

The Caped Crusader films may be loaded with special effects and based on comic books, but when EW.com caught up with the actor last week at the ShoWest convention in Las Vegas (where footage of the film was shown), he sounded as jazzed as ever about playing the part. And then he dropped this little Bat-bomb: ''Knowing the Dark Knight story, I would like very much to complete a trilogy.''
:applaud

Hopefully Bale will talk Nolan into doing a third one. :hehe:

I just cant wait to see if there's a corresponding 'Joker card' cliffhanger as per BB

Excellent reads, thank you. And Charlie the Red, if you reading this, this is for you:

I would, knowing the Dark Knight story, I would like very much to complete a trilogy. And I think that knowing the story of The Dark Knight, it leaves you anticipating something that really can get very, very interesting for a third.

:woot:

I would, knowing the Dark Knight story, I would like very much to complete a trilogy. And I think that knowing the story of The Dark Knight, it leaves you anticipating something that really can get very, very interesting for a third.
Good man, Bale!:brucebat:

I just cant wait to see if there's a corresponding 'Joker card' cliffhanger as per BB

How 'bout Bruce whistling down the street to buy some bat-bite ice cream to celebrate defeating the Joker, only to see a big shiny coin on the street.
"Ooh. A moneys!" He smiles as he picks up the coin.
The back is scratched up/mutilated. Intense, bombastic music plays now.
Bruce turns his head towards the camera in a close-up, with a twinkle in his eye and shrugs; "Here we go again!" Winks. Roll Credits.

. . .:dry:

Stray cat outside the Wayne Penthouse? :wow:
:woot::pal:in a way !

No......but believe some of the spoilers revealed a few weeks ago by some site are true (the ones everybody seems to hate)....thus I think I managed to picture the final scene of the movie !

But I've been wrong before !

Stray cat outside the Wayne Penthouse? :wow:

That would be nice
icon14.gif

:applaud

Hopefully Bale will talk Nolan into doing a third one. :hehe:

Me too. I like what he said there. If he does play it for the 3rd time, he'll be the only actor to play Batman on screen more than other. Yes, even more than Keaton. :p

How 'bout Bruce whistling down the street to buy some bat-bite ice cream to celebrate defeating the Joker, only to see a big shiny coin on the street.
Bruce turns his head towards the camera in a close-up, with a twinkle in his eye and shrugs; "Here we go again!" Winks. Roll Credits.

...Nolan?

Why would Wayne want to pick up a shinny coin? It's like Monty Burns trying to pinch money out of the wishing fountain. There's greed and then there's pointless.

Me too. I like what he said there. If he does play it for the 3rd time, he'll be the only actor to play Batman on screen more than other. Yes, even more than Keaton. :p

Who dosent know that Keaton only played Bats twice???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"