• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight New Joker Banner

e3f5e95b0c.jpg

maybe im just being particular... and trust me, I am well aware of Michael Caine's long and terrific career, but shouldn't Heath be billed in front of him?

Woa, i'm lovin this! :woot:

maybe im just being particular... and trust me, I am well aware of Michael Caine's long and terrific career, but shouldn't Heath be billed in front of him?

NEVAH!

what about oldman being pushed to 4th? gary oldman should ALWAYS get top billing :hehe:

hahahaha im hoping caine expands on it this time. perhaps by third movie he'll be saying "FOREVAH EVAH.. EVAH EVAH" :hehe:

****ing awesome. I want it.

Imagine if that had been the very first Joker photo released, how differently we would have reacted.

aw yeah this movie will be great, and some people say superman returns was a great movie phsss yearight

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"