The Dark Knight New Joker Details

Black Mask was a Business Man/Gangster named Roman Sionis. If I remember correctly, he killed his parents. He became obsessed with masks and carved a wooden skull mask out of his father's coffin. After an accident with either a fire or some chemicals, the mask was welded onto his head. Making in permenent.

Pretty sure that's how it went, but I could be wrong on some stuff.
Ok, than this WOULDN'T work... I didn't knew this at all.... but cool backstory for that black mask though:)

^ Opinions vary!

Yeah, I realise. There are lots opinions. Shiitty opinions, common opinions, enlightened opinions, punishable opinions. They're like ********s, everybody has one, and.....yeah

^ Opinions vary!

yes true but i bet that that around here, the opinons would be pretty much unanimous that your friends idea is awful...
jack napier????please, that was burtons version. joker has no known name....and thats the way it should stay.
and the idea of a blackmask/joker mix is terrible....
jokers past should be kept mysterious.

I think the Joker should kill a few innocent guests at random in front of everybody, just for the sheer hell of it.

That would rock! Joker should be totally unpredictable like that.

Black Mask was a Business Man/Gangster named Roman Sionis. If I remember correctly, he killed his parents. He became obsessed with masks and carved a wooden skull mask out of his father's coffin. After an accident with either a fire or some chemicals, the mask was welded onto his head. Making in permenent.

Pretty sure that's how it went, but I could be wrong on some stuff.

batman386PhaRO19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"