The Dark Knight New Joker Details

I think the issue would be a LOT easier if the States simply had a system like we do in Canada with G, PG, 14A, R and 18A ratings.

There's a big stretch between 14A (where parental guidance is required as opposed to suggested) and PG movies here.

Damn I missed alot this weekend!!!:eek: Went to Napa Valley to taste some of the best wine in the country!!! Oh yea and went to my cousins graduation too:D

Batman crashing through a skylight eh ?, well I suppose thats the kind of thing you can't see to many times.

ok what exactly is a skylight?

is this like in B89 ?

Hey guys and girls -

As you'll be learning in the next few days from a variety of folk - everything thus far uttered from my JPP lips has been true...and there's only more to come...

Tragic...yes?

ok what exactly is a skylight?

is this like in B89 ?

It's a window in a roof, like in B89, I thought the original info said thats how Batman bursts into the penthouse, but I think it was wrong. I'm sure it will be something pretty cool either way.

Is it new?
Joker toy, give a good idea :

heathjokerebay1.jpg

I suspect we'll be having a lot of copy-cat jokers "signing up" now. :o

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll just write it in this thread. I wanna know what you think about this theory!!!...

At a party last weekend, a bunch of us guys suddently began to talk about "Batman Begins", which let into talking about next years "The Dark Knight"... Than, we talked about Heath Ledger beeing the Joker, and how they would go about him in Nolan's vision of the freak...

The thing is, one of my rather CLEVER friends (even though he was drunk as ****), came up with a rather cool theory!!!... He said that it would be cool, that when we first gets introduced to Jack Napier in TDK, he's just a "normal mad-man" wearing a joker-mask over his head, when robbing banks and stuff (for whatever reason he's totally upsest with the image of a Joker)... Than later on in the film, for whatever reason, he gets caught in a fire, wearing the mask! His mask gets caught on fire as well, and before Napier can get it off, it starts melting around his whole face!!!!!!!... When he gets out of there, and gets the mask off, pieces of the melted plastic has done some serious and permanent damage to his face! He looks distorted, especially around his mouth! FIRST THAN, he thinks, **** it! And knowing he can never get his clean normal face back, he fully emraces the Joker-Persona and paints his face (over his distorted real face) white and red!

I found it exstremely cool, and definitly something Nolan COULD do.. what do you guys think? Whatever happens, we WILL get an explanation to WHY his face will be distorted in the first place... so I guess this theory is as good as any other... And a SMART way of NOT repeating how the Joker came to be in the old movie! (besides, this theory would KEEP things realistic, and we all know that's what Nolan is going for)

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll just write it in this thread. I wanna know what you think about this theory!!!...

At a party last weekend, a bunch of us guys suddently began to talk about "Batman Begins", which let into talking about next years "The Dark Knight"... Than, we talked about Heath Ledger beeing the Joker, and how they would go about him in Nolan's vision of the freak...

The thing is, one of my rather CLEVER friends (even though he was drunk as ****), came up with a rather cool theory!!!... He said that it would be cool, that when we first gets introduced to Jack Napier in TDK, he's just a "normal mad-man" wearing a joker-mask over his head, when robbing banks and stuff (for whatever reason he's totally upsest with the image of a Joker)... Than later on in the film, for whatever reason, he gets caught in a fire, wearing the mask! His mask gets caught on fire as well, and before Napier can get it off, it starts melting around his whole face!!!!!!!... When he gets out of there, and gets the mask off, pieces of the melted plastic has done some serious and permanent damage to his face! He looks distorted, especially around his mouth! FIRST THAN, he thinks, **** it! And knowing he can never get his clean normal face back, he fully emraces the Joker-Persona and paints his face (over his distorted real face) white and red!

I found it exstremely cool, and definitly something Nolan COULD do.. what do you think? (whatever happens, we WILL get an explanation to WHY his face will be distorted in the first place... so this theory is as good as any other I'd think)

So we're going to combine Black Mask with Joker now, eh?

I found it exstremely cool, and definitly something Nolan COULD do.. what do you think? (whatever happens, we WILL get an explanation to WHY his face will be distorted in the first place... so this theory is as good as any other I'd think)

Eh, cold to that idea and the fact that Jack Napier is used; just never liked that name.

^ Gotta be honnest, I've never read ONE.... but, I'm CRAZY about the new movie(s)... but do fill me in:)

^ Gotta be honnest, I've never read ONE.... but, I'm CRAZY about the new movie(s)... but do fill me in:)

Black Mask was a Business Man/Gangster named Roman Sionis. If I remember correctly, he killed his parents. He became obsessed with masks and carved a wooden skull mask out of his father's coffin. After an accident with either a fire or some chemicals, the mask was welded onto his head. Making in permenent.

Pretty sure that's how it went, but I could be wrong on some stuff.

I found it exstremely cool, and definitly something Nolan COULD do.. what do you guys think? Whatever happens, we WILL get an explanation to WHY his face will be distorted in the first place... so I guess this theory is as good as any other... And a SMART way of NOT repeating how the Joker came to be in the old movie! (besides, this theory would KEEP things realistic, and we all know that's what Nolan is going for)

this was an idea alot of people were throwing around a while back. it sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"