The Dark Knight New Joker Message!!! (WSS/It's All Part of the Plan)

I think this deserves a new thread. JokersWild, since you found it, want to start it?

There are:

Chicago
Los Angeles
Boston
New York
Philadelphia
Toronto
Dallas
London???
Sao Paulo???

Boston, LA, Chicago, Dallas, ?, NYC, Kansas City, ?, ?, London, Sao Paulo... that's what I have

Sweet I wonder what happens in 4 days?

anyone able to make out all the names of the cities under the paintings????

also i guess the joker game is continuing in four days NIIIIICEEEE!!!!!!!

We've got some:

Los Angeles
New York
Boston
Dallas
Kansas City
Toronto
London
Sao Paulo
San Francisco

Best bet in this one is another scavenger game, centered around U.S. landmarks that relate specifically to presidents. Or it could be related via battle's they fought, speeches gave, documents signed. Sky the limit, but at least we know what cities and presidents things will be related to.

Luckily I'm a history buff, so maybe I can help out more than I have this go around. :)

These all are Presidents so numbers are attached to them

Andy
Since many of the cities are outside the U.S., I think this is the best lead so far. But we'll have to see.
EDIT: Oh good call on Franklin. Hmm. I'm apparently some kind of an idiot. I was excited.

Man when these virals hit they hit don't they?!

I like the poster . gets your attention.

Best bet in this one is another scavenger game, centered around U.S. landmarks that relate specifically to presidents. Or it could be related via battle's they fought, speeches gave, documents signed. Sky the limit, but at least we know what cities and presidents things will be related to.

Luckily I'm a history buff, so maybe I can help out more than I have this go around. :)

Prediction for New York City: something to do with Lincoln Center.

Got a text on my bowling ball phone from Human Resources.

"I wouldn't worry about GOrdon. IT's ALL PART OF THE PLAN"
I also got the text on my Joker phone!! Awesome. [I have the Joker cake phone]

And to boot, I just received a call from Gordon at my work phone. :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"