New Magneto clip!

Haha that interviewer sounded like Porky Pig at the 4:22 mark. Stuttering over his words.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! -stabs himself with his claws and falls to the floor, unmoving...-

I loathe that Da Vinci Code clip.

This is book is a best seller?!? That was just some bad dialogue all around (and some awful acting on McKellen's part.)

Anways, watching the X-men clip now...

Anthony05 said:
That interviewer was quite annoying. It's surprising that fans are excited for the film? Uhhh. no. lol. Clip was awesome though. And I'll trust Ian's judgement if he thinks this is the best. :p
it's surprising because the beloved directer up and left the project, and then Matthew Vaughn stepped in and out, and Ratner took over to much whinning.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
*watches again* Ian's voice is just so powerful. I love it!

Yup!

He's so convincing in all of his roles. Perfect Magneto. :up:

Superb clip!!! - Jean didnt look too impressed when she was refferred to a weapon, and that was ol wolvy in the crowd..... COME ON 25TH MAY DAGGNABIT!!! :)

Anthony05 said:
Haha that interviewer sounded like Porky Pig at the 4:22 mark. Stuttering over his words.

OMG you're right!! LMAO

Anthony05 said:

He always sounds like that.

sparky_parker said:
Superb clip!!! - Jean didnt look too impressed when she was refferred to a weapon, and that was ol wolvy in the crowd.....

Maybe she realised she hadnt signed for the 'weapon' bit...only for the final battle. She should sue him for breaking the contact!

:D

Does anybody else feel that you could ask Ian to read the Spongebob Squarepants theme, and he would make it sound dramatic?

Electrix said:

Maybe she realised she hadnt signed for the 'weapon' bit...only for the final battle. She should sue him for breaking the contact!

:D
lol :D ahh I keep on watching the clip! Ian is such a good actor

I didn't get the impression that Jean was outing Wolvie - if she wanted to, she could've turned to Magneto and had him and his army of mutants take Wolverine apart then and there.

She seemed, instead, conflicted about what's going on and being a weapon for the Brotherhood. We don't know how long before this she's defected to the Brotherhood. Siding with them might be the lesser of two evils, if she's sick of Xavier's manipulation but doesn't necessarily support Magneto's quest to dominate humanity. And with her schizo personality problems, she might vacillate between being "evil" and "good" anyways.

Pyrox said:
Does anybody else feel that you could ask Ian to read the Spongebob Squarepants theme, and he would make it sound dramatic?
LOL Well, he is that good.

I can't even find where to download it at :(

Same here! I can't even find the player for it!
(And I want to load it up on YouTube, but I can't find a place to download it!)

like i have Medias player... but i don't get why it won't work :mad:

Anthony05 said:
That interviewer was quite annoying. It's surprising that fans are excited for the film? Uhhh. no. lol.

or how bout when he was comparing LotR and X-men:

Interviewer: "Now, with the X-men, and I just this is also true of 'the Lord' series, cuz there were so many..."

*pause*

Ian: "yeah, well, I mean X-men can go on and on and on, and it's been published as a comic, I think for nearly 30 years nows and the story never ends...."

Because 3 LotR movies = "so many", like o man, we all were just wondering when they were gonna stop making those. It's not like we didn't know there would be only three containing the entire story. *eyeroll*

I can watch that over and over again. I'm talking about the Porky Pig segment. :D

sparky_parker said:
Superb clip!!! - Jean didnt look too impressed when she was refferred to a weapon, and that was ol wolvy in the crowd..... COME ON 25TH MAY DAGGNABIT!!! :)

haha, yeah: Jean definately looked miffed about that - talk about objectifying women...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"