New marvel legends at comic-con!!!!!!!

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
Thanks Heffer!

Here, from el diablo V2 @ the fwoosh forums:

-They will be showing 16-18 prototypes at SDCC for release in 2010.
-The 3 two-packs will be hitting in late August at the latest, still distributed by Diamond and TRU.
-They hinted at a new Deadpool being revealed SDCC, as well as an Inhuman to accompany Blackbolt.
-No BAFs are coming out next year.
-They will be doing a fan poll for new ML, the top 3 will be split across 3 new two-packs, with Hasbro choosing the partners. These will most likely come out this time next year.
-NO RETAIL EXCLUSIVES NEXT YEAR!!!
-They're still working out packaging, as in singles/two-packs for the other assortments. It seemed to me they're leaning towards two-packs for now still.
-They also had a segment on Toybiz stuff that never made it, and I have a few pics from that as well.

wp.jpg

mm.jpg

lb.jpg

3-4.jpg

Now if this is real... then HOLY F'n Crap these look great.... just worries tht there opened in photoshop :( lol. anywho... lets hope we get that Maddrox!

Yea I heard but I read they wouldn't be out until 2010,Which sucks.Want to get that Lady Bullseye hell they all look good.:woot:

that Warpath better have a non X Force varient

Yea I heard but I read they wouldn't be out until 2010,Which sucks.Want to get that Lady Bullseye hell they all look good.:woot:

Well.. we still have the Nemesis wave, and the 2 pack waves to be released in the US... so we will be fine on legends this fall/holiday season

I'm glad there'll be no BAF so I don't need to get that Lady Bullseye.....then again....I'll get her.

16-18 huh.....So....Since we are who we are.....wanna speculate on who they'll be?

Since they seem to be liking the two packs I will guess warpath will be in a 2 pack with either X-23 or Hepzibah....I would hope for Hepzibah...with a Varient pack of red/blue Warpath and a more classic looking Hepzibah

Madrox God willing will be in a 2 pack with Madrox.....or like....a hellfire guard or Friend of Humanity soldier.....or someone else I would want a bunch of....maybe Madrox should be a 3 pack....Lady Bullsye.....with...i dunno...White Tiger or Black Tarantula

As for others.....I WANT CORSAIR AND GLADIATOR DAMMIT

Northstar and Aurora

The Enforcers

I dunno...Im tired...but I sure don't wanna wait.....

Hey Spidey....I might need to get you to text me so I know who is there as soon as possible

I hope they have all of X-Force. I don't want to sound greedy, but that would be good.

I don't read a whole lot of comics, so thats about all that I would want.

you Greedy little jerk......

Nah, not greedy....I dig it....I just with they would go a little less modern with it....like.....not saying anything in particular.....but in ten years are these X-force costumes still gonna be remembered? Or Lady Bullseye? Though I do prefer the Modern Madrox look....

I would just like more classic looks......Oh, who knows that I want.

16-18 huh.....So....Since we are who we are.....wanna speculate on who they'll be?

Since they seem to be liking the two packs I will guess warpath will be in a 2 pack with either X-23 or Hepzibah....I would hope for Hepzibah...with a Varient pack of red/blue Warpath and a more classic looking Hepzibah

Madrox God willing will be in a 2 pack with Madrox.....or like....a hellfire guard or Friend of Humanity soldier.....or someone else I would want a bunch of....maybe Madrox should be a 3 pack....Lady Bullsye.....with...i dunno...White Tiger or Black Tarantula

As for others.....I WANT CORSAIR AND GLADIATOR DAMMIT

Northstar and Aurora

The Enforcers

I dunno...Im tired...but I sure don't wanna wait.....

Hey Spidey....I might need to get you to text me so I know who is there as soon as possible

is there a out of the country charge for texting to canada or anything like that? if no then u bet!

as for my top 18 i'd hope for...
2packs
-Maddrox w/ Hellfire Guard
-Warpath w/ X-23 (repaint)
-Archangel (repaint) w/Elixer
-Lady Bullseye w/ Typhoid Mary
-Hawkeye w/speed
-Lilandra w/Gladiator

single carded
-Wolverine (X-force repaint)
-Medusa
-Corsair
-Iron Patriot
-Jean Grey (jim lee)
-(insert male villain)

as for villain I could see it being one of these (Dormamu, Baron Zemo, The Hood, Vulcan, Immortus, or Stryfe) making the cut.

and i still want a runaways box set :(

you Greedy little jerk......

Nah, not greedy....I dig it....I just with they would go a little less modern with it....like.....not saying anything in particular.....but in ten years are these X-force costumes still gonna be remembered? Or Lady Bullseye? Though I do prefer the Modern Madrox look....

I would just like more classic looks......Oh, who knows that I want.

see to me it's a mix... im just shocked Lady Bullseye gets a fig... she hasn't been in the books very long... I mean she could easily just be a flavor of the month villain... I would have much rather preferred Typhoid Mary

as for modern, it's give or take. But if there part of a team, i want them to finish era's off... Like we have hardly any X-men from the Havok figs era.. (marvel girl and Cyclops are pretty much the only ones that come to mind of that period) I would have much preferred modern havok to old school.

Didn't they just do a X-force Wolverine in the Red Hulk wave

Oh god.....so in Marvel Legends there is a non existant costume varient of wolverine? How far can the Scuba Neons be?

Oh god.....so in Marvel Legends there is a non existant costume varient of wolverine? How far can the Scuba Neons be?

I think that wolverine was based off of a one shot wolverine... i think that look might of been one of his concept designs... someone else might know the answer to that better... i'm pretty sure it's existed, just didnt stick.

I'd also really love a modern havok and polaris 2 pack.....

o btw... rough do you read incredible hercules?

they need a cho fig... but ugh... were you aware that in the last page of the latest issue, armless tiger man appeared!!!!

Armless Tiger Man? ****ing Awesome

No, I stopped reading Herc a while back....I dunno why, I enjoyed it...i kinds stopped reading a lot....I was actually just wondering the other day about it....Armless Tiger Man....I gotta go get that one.

Armless Tiger Man? ****ing Awesome

No, I stopped reading Herc a while back....I dunno why, I enjoyed it...i kinds stopped reading a lot....I was actually just wondering the other day about it....Armless Tiger Man....I gotta go get that one.

yeah there in hades right now... about to fight some dead villains. he should be featured promptly in the new issue

Awesome news, Thanks Heffer.

I would hope we get some Guardians of the Galaxy too.

Well.. we still have the Nemesis wave, and the 2 pack waves to be released in the US... so we will be fine on legends this fall/holiday season

Nemesis wave got pushed back to the fall now? That sucks. :csad:

I thought they were coming out now. I was at Walmart yesterday looking for them. not so much the 2 packs, but definitely Nemesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"