New X-Men Group One-Sheet!

_BB_ took the watermark off for everyone ... so lets thank _BB_!

OMG i was just about to post this also. She has to be with the brotherhood, why else would they put here there. They didn't just randomly organize the characters like that.

Rogue on Brotherhood... Yeah, I want to be surprised when the movie comes.

I really really like the poster. I wouldn't change anything, except maybe switch Jean's and Logan's position so that she is the main one.

Lightning Strikez! said:
I know. But considering the dynamics of the poster itself I think it deserves its own thread.

& not everyone lives in the Picture Thread daily

Passage225 said:
wallpaper_xmen3.jpg

:eek:

Please, oh please let's see this on the US poster!!

Angel! :D

why in hell cant they ****ing release a new poster with something exactly liek that... sheesh... we are IN NEED OF POSTERS its truley unbelievable, lol. a group shot.....

Ugh, I still can't believe we're not gonna see Cyclops or Angel in uniform!!:down:rolleyes:

Storm22 said:
Ugh, I still can't believe we're not gonna see Cyclops or Angel in uniform!!:down:rolleyes:
Yeah, I can't believe that either.

No problem!:D

Seriously someone needs to ask the people involved in marketing why they are releasing pics of Angel and Cyclops in a X-suit. This is VERY misleading.

Retroman said:
No problem!:D

Seriously someone needs to ask the people involved in marketing why they are releasing pics of Angel and Cyclops in a X-suit. This is VERY misleading.

It's not fair and blatantly misleading!!

well Rogue did fall in love with Magneto in the comics...

so i'm hoping maybe something might happen like that

think about the Kitty Bobby Rogue love triangle...

Cyclops in X-Uniforme... hmpf...

That's a lie!

I loved it so much I added it as my computer background. Its awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"