• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

New New poster

Have we seen the US version yet?

hello agina :D well today I was at my bus stop waiting for the school bus and at my bus stop they had the......
ANGEL POSTER AHHHHH LOL!! I kept on staring at it!! I want to steel it :p lol My friends were like really embarressed cos i kept on going omg omg Angel poster :D lol

I dunno if anybody has said this (and sorry if someone has) but I saw a buch of them on my way to college this morning and on them they have somehthing like "chose a side", followed by a number to text. I was just wondering if anybody in the UK has sent a text.

I've seen Angel and Wolverine posters in my town

Roguex18 said:
I dunno if anybody has said this (and sorry if someone has) but I saw a buch of them on my way to college this morning and on them they have somehthing like "chose a side", followed by a number to text. I was just wondering if anybody in the UK has sent a text.
nope i havem't I saw that on the poster as well
the posters i have xseen are the storm and angel ones

*xmenfan* said:
hello agina :D well today I was at my bus stop waiting for the school bus and at my bus stop they had the......
ANGEL POSTER AHHHHH LOL!! I kept on staring at it!! I want to steel it :p lol My friends were like really embarressed cos i kept on going omg omg Angel poster :D lol

ha i did the same with the Logan one i was like how cool is that and the film is going to be great and stuff like i wish is was Angels or Phoenix one instead and they moved away from me lol, actually they where more like embarressed as well lol.

It was a Storm one i saw it on. I've see Wovie, Angel, Storm, Prof X & Mags.

So, im walking along this morning to the bus stop to go to college. I look over the road and nearly fell over. Why? Freakin giant Storm poster on the bus stop :eek:

So then a few hours ago I had a driving lesson and nearly crashd the car about 10 times, posters EVERYWHERE :eek:

_BB_ said:
So then a few hours ago I had a driving lesson and nearly crashd the car about 10 times, posters EVERYWHERE :eek:

I did the same thing to day as well, i was like oh another one and my insturture was like watch the road lol

:eek: Yey!

I can remember for X-Men 2 there were posters on all the bus's and bus stops.

_BB_ said:
So, im walking along this morning to the bus stop to go to college. I look over the road and nearly fell over. Why? Freakin giant Storm poster on the bus stop :eek:

hehehe lol x-men is sure getting advertised over here in the UK now :up:

Bastila said:
I did the same thing to day as well, i was like oh another one and my insturture was like watch the road lol

I know, my instuctor was saying "you seem a bit off today" and i told her it was because it was so hot inside the car :p

Posters EVERYWHERE :eek: I want to steal one now :(

What do they actually say though underneath make your choice?

Aiden said:
I'm going to steal the Angel one
:p same! My friend saw the Angel poster in the exact place and tried to open the plastic covering to get it but he couldn't open it :p. So he is trying again tomoz :D

_BB_ said:
I know, my instuctor was saying "you seem a bit off today" and i told her it was because it was so hot inside the car :p

Posters EVERYWHERE :eek: I want to steal one now :(

What do they actually say though underneath make your choice?

oh you text eith xmen or brotherhood to 82662

yep i done it lol i text xmen lol its like the cure one.

whats it for? do you get entered to win something?

What's going on with the posters??!! No sign of a Brotherhood one! "Whose side will you be on" really doesn't make sense if they're only giving you a choice of one side!

Well it goes on to a webpage thing with the X3 mobile game, wallpapers, screensavers, competition, free wallpaper and soon video downloads, proble when the film is out you'll get them, ermm what else thats all i can remeber really.

Storm22 said:
What's going on with the posters??!! No sign of a Brotherhood one! "Whose side will you be on" really doesn't make sense if they're only giving you a choice of one side!

Thats a good point but you got Magneto and Phoenix who are on the other side but non- X fans would not know Jean is Dark Phoenix so yeah good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"