Days of Future Past The Official PHOTO GALLERY Thread

More Banshee and Havok please!

I've tried, but I don't have much to work with. Can you guys at least give me the photographer's names that takes the promotional photos?

mmm, we should search on some movie sites who posted official photos to see if there is the photographer name...

I'll try it a bit later. Will post it if I find him. :)

Yes,yes. That is definatley great. It might not help, but it often does, if you can somehow incorporate the photographer's name and the movie or actor/character that is the subject.
Listen though guys, it's not a big secret, all you need to do is just random google searches with x-men promos or hi-res stills, you'd be surprised what you'll happen to run into.
Mostly you'll find these pictures on Russian, German, Spanish movie websites. Take a look, who knows what you'll find.:whatever:

Today I found for instance the special effects and make up studio that was responsible making Beast come alive. I didn't get mega hi-res pics, but definitley better than what is out now.

The first pic of Beast in shorty shorts is kinda hilarious :hehe:

Erik and Charles pics are great :hrt:

Yes,yes. That is definatley great. It might not help, but it often does, if you can somehow incorporate the photographer's name and the movie or actor/character that is the subject.
Listen though guys, it's not a big secret, all you need to do is just random google searches with x-men promos or hi-res stills, you'd be surprised what you'll happen to run into.
Mostly you'll find these pictures on Russian, German, Spanish movie websites. Take a look, who knows what you'll find.:whatever:

Today I found for instance the special effects and make up studio that was responsible making Beast come alive. I didn't get mega hi-res pics, but definitley better than what is out now.

"Michael Muller did many of the promo photos for X-Men: First Class."

thanks to a1ant, from the Xmenfilms twitter profile.

Now, its time to ask him for some Banshee promo pics!! :woot:

Does anybody have any Banshee or Havok promos like Professor X and Magneto??

beastclose767x1024.jpg
It looks like Beast has eye herpes. That's gotta hurt.

His make-up was very detailed so good job whoever did it!

You know, I've tried to love the beast make-up, but I just can't do it. I actually found it distracting at the end of the movie. I hope they tone it down to a more "X3" look (one of the only things I liked about X3; I thought they casted Beast perfectly and his make-up was not over-the-top).

You know, I've tried to love the beast make-up, but I just can't do it. I actually found it distracting at the end of the movie. I hope they tone it down to a more "X3" look (one of the only things I liked about X3; I thought they casted Beast perfectly and his make-up was not over-the-top).

Yeah I prefer his look on X3 too than his look on XFC. But as his make-up goes, they did a good job and he looked like the Beast in Astonishing X-Men.

I agree, it was a bit distracting, especially as the colour kept changing (his face was a very light blue when first seen on the beach). I didn't like the cheesy reveal walking through the white light. But I did absolutely love the shot of him flying the jet and roaring as he manoeuvred.

I didn't mind the make-up design for Beast, I just didn't like how stiff it was. Especially in the hangar scene.

I agree, it was a bit distracting, especially as the colour kept changing (his face was a very light blue when first seen on the beach). I didn't like the cheesy reveal walking through the white light. But I did absolutely love the shot of him flying the jet and roaring as he manoeuvred.

Agree--I like the roar, and there are some shots where he looks bada$$. But unfortunately, it looked terrible in up-close shots where the actor had to fight through the make-up to emote. Or speak.

I didn't mind the make-up design for Beast, I just didn't like how stiff it was. Especially in the hangar scene.

They had to computer-generate his mouth so it looked like he was speaking because of the make-up and teeth the actor was given to wear. His voice actually sounded louder than everyone else in that scene (because it was placed in audio in post and not in real time with the rest of the actors, I'm assuming), and it looks totally fake to me. Actually, I think that was the only time throughout the movie the special effects looked particularly fake/distracting. Everything else was great or at least decent.

Cool to see a new poster with the whole cast

but death at the same shoot from Beast

Is it just me, or does Erik look just a teeny bit shortened in that picture? Like they were trying to make Fassbender and McAvoy closer to the same height?

I totally forgot about this thread. Lots of good pics to use for photomanips. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"