New New poster

Dnsk said:
(sighs) Im almost getting bored of seeing Wolverine everywhere :o They should be marketing Jean / The Pheonix / The Fire Bird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the same way and also a Cyke one would make me happy as well.

Dnsk said:
(sighs) Im almost getting bored of seeing Wolverine everywhere :o They should be marketing Jean / The Pheonix / The Fire Bird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. Sorry. but what Dnsk, said. I agree with him. This is supposed to be Jean/Phoenix's movie, Not wolvie's.

Logan had the other two films about him now its somone elses turn and plus his got a spin off is that enough lol.

That's superb!

I wish we got some cool poster like too...*goes to the lame romanian poster thread*

Bastila said:
his got a spin off is that enough lol.

I guess you dont know theres going to be a Wolverine Cartoon. Which I would be surprised if Hugh Jackman does not voice Wolverine

Bastila said:
Logan had the other two films about him now its somone elses turn and plus his got a spin off is that enough lol.
Apparantly he remains the most popular character with the general public. Unfortunately that means actual X-Men fans get lumbered with a barage of Wolverine over anything else.

Avalanche said:
Apparantly he remains the most popular character with the general public. Unfortunately that means actual X-Men fans get lumbered with a barage of Wolverine over anything else.
Like it or not, Hugh/Wolverine is a lot of the draw. Some say Wolverine is the most popular X-Men character, and Hugh is an A-list actor and I know plenty of people who go to see the X-Men movies just to see Hugh and wouldn't go if he wasn't in it. That's the way it works with a lot of A-listers - people go to see them if they star in the movie whether they are interested in the movie or not. And like I said, I know a lot of people that are going more than once just to see Hugh.

Avalanche said:

I know kind of sucks though for us fans but i do like him i always have but its about him and somtimes its annyoing its like show some more Cyke and Jean or somone new.

Bastila said:
I know kind of sucks though for us fans but i do like him i always have but its about him and somtimes its annyoing its like show some more Cyke and Jean or somone new.

^^yeah what she said.

woah this poster is cool. you guys are right about putting wolverine everywhere. but they market him because he is the most popular. he's the one that gets people's attention. at least thats what i think.

Cool poster! :up:

Why does it say May 25, when it's released on the 27th in UK? :confused: Unless it's including advanced screenings.

Celestio said:
Cool poster! :up:

Why does it say May 25, when it's released on the 27th in UK? :confused:

I noticed that as well i was like its out the 27th as well maybe they want a earlyer date *hopes for one*

Bastila said:
I noticed that as well i was like its out the 27th as well maybe they want a earlyer date *hopes for one*

Here's hoping. :D

total film says its out on may 26 too

_BB_ said:
total film says its out on may 26 too

Hmm! :confused:

The official site does say 27th, but I don't think they would release it on a Saturday.

edit - The Odeon website says 25th lol. Hmmm..

im really pissed,we get all these pics of ppl but no new ones of jean?!

Bastila said:
I feel the same way and also a Cyke one would make me happy as well.
GOD NO! NOT CYCLOPS! I wanna see more on Beast:( I always wanted to see Wolverine, Nighcrawler and beast on one screen. It never happened:( I dont realy care about wolverine too much now he bugs me to much now. I still love him but he is over used. But Beast and Nightcrawler and Gambit too. :(It never happend. I will write the future X-men Series. And it will be better then ever. With Appocalypse!!! And the REAL Pheonix.

X-Men-> There is a struggle on Sentinels and all. And Jean will die at the end. The sentinels will be terminated. Featuring; Beast, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm and prof X and Jean. Young characters barely seen; Jubilee, Iceman, Kitty and Rogue. Magneto and brotherhood (Plague is Briefly shown in Mutant Massacre) (Shadow cat and Iceman Dating and break up in end)

X-Men: The Dark Pheonix Saga-> Jean returns as the Pheonix. The entire film revolves arround her. Iceman and Kitty and Rogue join the X-Men. Wolverine doesnt let Jubilee come. Jean finaly realizes her destiny and bursts into flames and the flame blastsoff to the sun. Cyclops is Lonely. Then in the end. It hints at Appocalypse. Characters: Prof X, Wolverine, Pheonix, cyclops, beast, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Iceman, ShadowCat Magneto and half of Brotherhood (Mystique, Pyro, Colossus, Gambit) (Shadow Cat and Nightcrawler Flirt like crazy and kiss in end) Storm (Storm and Wolverine develop romance) Angel. Younger people; Jubilee

X-Men: Age of Appocalypse-> A great evil is Rising. Appocalypse. Wolverine Calls on his old friend Kieros whom he fought with in the Vietnam war. The X-men prepare for distruction arround the globe. Autumn from the younger children at Xiavier's School For the Gifted Youngsters is taken in by Appocalypse as a Horsemen. He also takes Angel gives him new and better wings, and Plague and Kieros. The X-Men must fight for the world's future. Rogue, storm and jubilee go looking for more muntants. They find Callisto. She helps them track down a child nammed leech who can shut off mutants powers. Rogue takes his abbility briefly and she and other x-men fight appocalypse in his pyramid. They come in the pyramid while he is using an earlier version of cerebro to turn every human into a mutant slave of his. When he awakens his powers are almost none. They battle him ( the four horsemen become allies of the X-men again) Magneto, Xiaver and appocalypse are in a battle of their own now. A greater energy comes down now. A Fiery bird. It weakens Appocalypse to 0% energy now and Xiaver knocks him back into tomb telechenetically and Magneto shuts the tomb magnetically. It is over. The world is saved.
Characters; Magneto, brotherhood (Mystique, Pyro) Xiavier, X-men (Wolverine, Storm, Callisto, Leech, Cyclops, Rogue, Shadow Cat, Nightcrawler, Beast, everyone else I mentioned bassically) appocalypse and the four horsemen.

Now that is how it should be!

All the posters have been pretty good so far (if not mindblowing)

here's my version of the phoenix poster

I did the best to position the logo and the words to look right

phoenixrise.jpg

^Thats cool. But whats with the murder savior thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"