New New poster

JP said:
Hey guys, a poster on theXverse forums said they saw the Logan poster, along with a Jean one that said: Powerful/Tormented

Awesome.. :eek:

Wow! :eek: I can't wait to see all of these.

Retro, where were you these last couple of days?!

I want to know what everyone elses posters says now :(

Pauluz said:
Retro, where were you these last couple of days?!
I needed to spend some more time with Michael Jackson's kids. You know, so they don't grow up weird.:o

jeanrises.jpg

Thats nifty DOD. :)

Nice avvy as well. :p

Jean's poster is awesome. Logan's is too, but I wanna see everyone elses now..... lol

Retroman said:
I needed to spend some more time with Michael Jackson's kids. You know, so they don't grow up weird.:o

Oh my, don't you think they would've been better of with Micheal?

Pauluz said:
Oh my, don't you think they would've been better of with Micheal?
As a fan of MJ (yes i am) i'll have to have to say: No comment.;) :D

Yeah...I think I've never seen a woman pose like that before and Famke does it so intriguing-ly well and it does show her darkside. ;)

Darkside Rules!!

LOL! Loving the Roboclops! :D

Cool poster of Wolverine.
I was thinking of one for Rogue: Gifted/Cursed.
The suggestion for the Phoenix poster is great, and I am wondering how the "tormented"-angle will be be played out in the movie. Will she suffer from her newfound powers? We know so little of Phoenix and her motivations.

My boyfriend went to the cinema last night and he said he saw them.Their a series of six
1)wolvy
2)jean
3)xavier-teacher/manipulator
4)storm-cursed/gifted
5)angel-alienated/liberated
6)magneto-murderer/visionary.
That is all there is,it doesn't appear the others are getting one.It was at liverpool odean if your wondering and their about 4 foot heigh and are the publistity pics we've already seen(the ones with the silver background).

they sound cool, although i think the storm one applies more to rogue but the xavier and magneto ones i like a lot:up:

wow..... More posters....kinds of in the same Vain as the take a stand message..

Fox is realy marketing this movie well.

I agree that Storm's line suits Rogue better.

Yep. I can't really tell how Storm is cursed? She can control weather, oh how horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"