• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers New, Non-spoilery review on AICN

ahhh yes but thats just it....and my bigest problem with Bay

his characters are HUMAN..they have no super powers and yet they escape near catastrophic situations without a scratch..ala oh lets just look at the Island...falling off a building..with an explosion behind them and some how to simple human clones manage to not even draw a spec of blood

I bet Shia gets to kill of Megs and not even lose an eyelash yo...lame

That's the biggest problem with Bay's movies. For all the pretty shine and shaky camera, the guy has no sense of realism. None.

ahhh yes but thats just it....and my bigest problem with Bay

his characters are HUMAN..they have no super powers and yet they escape near catastrophic situations without a scratch..ala oh lets just look at the Island...falling off a building..with an explosion behind them and some how to simple human clones manage to not even draw a spec of blood

Wolverine is Mutant... Mr. Fantastic had his molecules scrambled...Peter just needs to be Peter sometimes he can't always be Spiderman

you THink for an instant McClain isn't going to get beat to hell in live free die hard

I bet Shia gets to kill of Megs and not even lose an eyelash yo...lame

LOL I didn't see the Island... never appealed to me. Sounds like I didn't miss out on too much.

And Cflash, I'll agree with you there too. I vividly remember the first time I saw Armageddon I thought "yeah right that could never, ever, ever happen" a few times. I still enjoyed the movie though.

As CFlash has heard me say before, when you watch a Bay movie please place your brain on the seat next to you and cover with a popcorn bucket so as not to bother your other senses.

You know what if Bay remade Rocky...I wonder if he would have Rocky without any bruises or bumps by the end of the fight..cause his heroes can't get hurt???

it just seems to me in all his movies...even the Rock very little in the way of anything bad really happens to his main characters..

You know what if Bay remade Rocky...I wonder if he would have Rocky without any bruises or bumps by the end of the fight..cause his heroes can't get hurt???

it just seems to me in all his movies...even the Rock very little in the way of anything bad really happens to his main characters..

I think it's safe to say that's not the case in this movie. At least one fan favorite dies.

who is a fan favorite? a Robot? or an actual actor..lets not forget the trite death of Ben Afleck or Bruce Willis in Armegeddon..It was so forettable I can't even remember which one died..all I remember was Liv was sad and doe eyed about it

who is a fan favorite? a Robot? or an actual actor..lets not forget the trite death of Ben Afleck or Bruce Willis in Armegeddon..It was so forettable I can't even remember which one died..all I remember was Liv was sad and doe eyed about it

Are you sure you want to know?

It's Jazz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"