New photage: "I'm the Juggernaut"

Juggernaut has the intellectual mass of a burnt piece of toast.

Leon_0 said:
Hate....His....Voice.....!!!!!:down :mad:

why is it such a surprise to everyone? hasnt ANYONE (other then me i guess) seen him act before?! thats what vinnie jones sounds like, people.

yeah, I'm not much digging his voice either.

But the rest of the scene rocks

I've liked everything i've seen from X3 thus far--with this one exception'...

Jones' delivery was horrible!

star_chaser65 said:
why is it such a surprise to everyone? hasnt ANYONE (other then me i guess) seen him act before?! thats what vinnie jones sounds like, people.
oh, I've seen Vinnie in a bunch of things, but I didn't know what voice he was gonna go with. Alot of actors change voices or accents for different roles.

LMFAO that will probably be the FUNNIEST SCENE in the Movie with how awful his Voice is :o

weatherwitch said:
I think they left out a word.... ;)
had to get that PG13 my friend. But we still all know where the line was coming from ;)

Or maybe the word is in the movie but it was edited out for TV

Wasn't this clip longer ???
I'd love to see the whole version.

Vinnie: "Im the Juggernaut! Hyuck hyuck, now ima go down yonder to mississippi and marry my sister Bertha."

Director: "Umm.... Thats a redneck voice... not Juggernauts voice."

Vinnie: "Ok, let me try it in Australian now."

God Vinnie Jones sounds campy as hell. What with the Danger Room scene this is shaping up to be one hell of a hamfest.

Yeah, she does and he also says b**** fully

FieryBalrog said:
God Vinnie Jones sounds campy as hell. What with the Danger Room scene this is shaping up to be one hell of a hamfest.
sheesh, you're never satisfied

star_chaser65 said:

He has a thick accent, but he sounds fine to me. :confused:

i think this movie is going to be great. this scene included.

what is WITH you people and hating this movie all of a sudden. before yesterday everyone was so excited.

Elijya said:
sheesh, you're never satisfied
They never are.

They want spoilers. Too many spoilers

They want photos. Too many spoilery photos

*sigh*

star_chaser65 said:
i think this movie is going to be great. this scene included.

what is WITH you people and hating this movie all of a sudden. before yesterday everyone was so excited.
they hate the english, clearly

FieryBalrog said:

Haha . . . well, I don't know about the whole movie . . . but yeah, there are definitely going to be some corny lines . . . Apparently after he's set free by Magneto, he says something along the lines of, "Get me out of here. I have to pee." . . . . . . . . . I think that one pretty much speaks for itself. Yeah, Juggernaut's performance is one of the ones thus far, that does not seem to have been too well received by the majority of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"