New photage: "I'm the Juggernaut"

Retroman said:
kaas1qq.jpg
With...

box295.jpg

N_z0 said:
HA! :D

Yeah this wasn't a very good scene. Can't the writers see that even on paper this line just doesn't work. And why is Juggernaut calling a little 12 year old kid a *****!

That helmet looks like shyt. :(

Because...

1) She's 19
2) She's ****ing with him!

Bishop2 said:
It's clearly a reference to that famous video, because he even says the "Don't you know who I am?!" intro that Juggernaut always says in the video. :)

Thats awesome. Can't wait to see this scene...

why does juggernaut sound so.... mundane and weak?

Bishop2 said:
Because...

1) She's 19
2) She's ****ing with him!

She still looks like a 12 year old kid. And i suspect this is what the people in the audience will think too.

And i guess the reference (from what people are mentioning) is from some obscure youtube hacked together clip of the juggernaut from TAS?

Good luck having people get that. Heck I've been here all this time and this is the first time i've heard of it. I can't imagine other people getting the reference either.

Who says its a reference to Juggernaut ***** video from youtube?:confused: Didn't X3 start filming before that thing caught out eye?

okay someone tell me where the reference is from? :confused: :p

PhoenixRising said:
Juggernaut has the intellectual mass of a burnt piece of toast.

LMAO!

oh...catching my breath...well, I like that he refers to himself in that kind of comic book third person talk...but I'm not sure I like the scene honestly...and when I first heard of that line...I think i knew it wasn't going to work...we'll see opening day with a packed audience if it gets a laugh or an applause...or:o dead silence...I'll sink in my seat...like the dialogue from ROTS between Ani and Padme..."No, its because...I'm so in love with you":confused: nothing is worse than hearing the groans and giggles from an audience of fans that dressed up to see that movie...

easily coulda have been added during shooting, retro

N zo- then you're not paying attention. That link has been posted probably three or four dozens times here in the past few months. And it doesn't matter if you get it or not. For those who do get it, it's an extra laugh for them. If you don't get it and have never heard of that meme, the line still works. so it doesn't matter.

Retroman said:
Who says its a reference to Juggernaut ***** video from youtube?:confused: Didn't X3 start filming before that thing caught out eye?

The video's popularity swept the Internets starting with its release in the fall of last year, but really picked up steam big-time around early Spring of this year, and let's not also forget that reshoots on this movie have been ongoing all the way up to last month!

N_z0 said:
okay someone tell me where the reference is from? :confused: :p

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch?search=juggernaut+*****&v=3MsfFoBhl0M

SingItWithMeNow said:
maybe it'll make it on the DVD...?

Then the DVD would have to be rated-R, so I'm guessing not. :p

SingItWithMeNow said:
maybe it'll make it on the DVD...?
lol!!..good idea.

just like how BB had the mtv movie awards thing:up:

Elijya said:
easily coulda have been added during shooting, retro

N zo- then you're not paying attention. That link has been posted probably three or four dozens times here in the past few months. And it doesn't matter if you get it or not. For those who do get it, it's an extra laugh for them. If you don't get it and have never heard of that meme, the line still works. so it doesn't matter.
Bishop2 said:
The video's popularity swept the Internets starting with its release in the fall of last year, but really picked up steam big-time around early Spring of this year, and let's not also forget that reshoots on this movie have been ongoing all the way up to last month!

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch?search=juggernaut+*****&v=3MsfFoBhl0M
I really doubt the writers are making a nod to some video on youtube.Of course i'd like to be proven wrong.

Retroman said:
I really doubt the writers are making a nod to some video on youtube.Of course i'd like to be proven wrong.

What are the odds that they would directly quote that video otherwise? Seriously, I can't imagine a scenario where this is a COINCIDENCE. That's just impossible.

Besides, the writers for "Snakes on a Plane" inserted dialogue that fans wanted to hear, so hey, why not? :)

I couldn't stop chuckling when I heard him say "Juggernaut." :D!

Perhaps in the fuller context of the film it will come across better, I just expected his character to be more angry...here he seems amusedly incredulous at the idea that she could stop him.

So like I said, in the fuller context of the film, we as the audience might be empathizing correctly with how he intones that sentence.

Right now...no...blah.

Fanticon said:
nothing is worse than hearing the groans and giggles from an audience of fans that dressed up to see that movie...

I'm afraid this movie will have a lot of "do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning" 's

Bishop2 said:
What are the odds that they would directly quote that video otherwise? Seriously, I can't imagine a scenario where this is a COINCIDENCE. That's just impossible.

Besides, the writers for "Snakes on a Plane" inserted dialogue that fans wanted to hear, so hey, why not? :)
Need confirmation from the writers first or Ratner to be certain.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"