From Cudmore: SOME CONFIRMATION ON THE COLOSSUS vs. JUGGERNAUT FIGHT

that scene between juggy and colossus is in the book, if i remember....

I've seen the movie twice now...and theres no possible way Colossus was in that scene...editing wise, things like that once they're cut are pretty tricky to catch sometimes...but I still didn't see any sign of anything being cut during that moment that The Ones described. I knew it was bs.:down

Once again, more money was spent to make sure this movie would be released BEFORE Superman Returns then putting in the extra juicy details and giving us better characterizations and things like a Juggernaut/Colossus fight.

It's partly the same for the last 2 movies.

And why does this happen? Due to 20th Century Fox's poor and foolish mis-management of X-men.

spideyboy_1111 said:
drawing a little cartoon of bobby and rogue, doesnt make him an artist... just shows he sketches cartoons sometimes

No, but it is a nod at his comic book counterpart, in which Piotr is a very skilled artist, and very passionate about it.

I would have liked the outdoor Juggernaut vs. Colossus fight. That one sounded a lot better within the context of the events of the final battle.

I agree, more Colossus than just that one quick scene of him beating some dudes down would have been nice.

Colossus is a character who doesn't have a real clear arc. The whole "family" thing can't really be done in movie form, so I suppose his arc would have to be about power and strength, and learning to use it wisely, since he has so much of it. I.E, learning when to "let up" and think more.

Well they didn't do anything with Colossus. People were parading this movie because they thought it would. But it didn't.

Colossus was less of a character in this movie than the second one.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
No, but it is a nod at his comic book counterpart, in which Piotr is a very skilled artist, and very passionate about it.

I would have liked the outdoor Juggernaut vs. Colossus fight. That one sounded a lot better within the context of the events of the final battle.

I agree, more Colossus than just that one quick scene of him beating some dudes down would have been nice.
ya hes a skilled artist.. in the fine arts.. like his half a second cameo in X1... in X2 it was just a lil cartooning.. would have prefered more

I still hope that in a Generation X movie or an X4 movie we see: An Introduction of Illyana. She becomes friends with a heartbroken Kitty (who can't be with Bobby). Because of this, Pete becomes good friends with Kitty, and secretly admires her from afar...and we see scenes of him scetching her from a distance and really see that he is just huge contradiction. The "tin man", who shouldn't have a heart has the biggest to exist.

-R

It could not have been budget. They got more budget then previous X-men movies. 210 million of budget when the first movie only had 75 million and X2 110 of budget. So it was just the time and rush.

Just search for Daniel Cudmore Pauluz and it will take you to his page...my computer isnt letting me post links right now for some stupid reason.

spideyboy_1111 said:
drawing a little cartoon of bobby and rogue, doesnt make him an artist... just shows he sketches cartoons sometimes

That's mighty nitpicky of you. Someone who sketches cartoons in their free time would generally at least consider themselves "artistic" if not an "artist." That's like me practicing on my trumpet and someone saying, "Hey, man. I didn't know you were a musician." To which I would reply, "I'm not. I just like playing music."

So it won't even be on the dvd. :( :down Someone needs to send The Ones a massive amount of hate mail today. :mad:

Scrap the hate mail, I suggest we hire a hitman. No one messes with our love for Colossus and gives us false hope.

I didnt really believe him from the start, cmon guys "Not without the power if Magnetism?" stealing lines from evolution lol

I was hoping this scene was deleted for some reason. I guess its just one of many that should have been shot but weren't.

Bring me the head of The Ones! :mad:

Nathan said:
Scrap the hate mail, I suggest we hire a hitman. No one messes with our love for Colossus and gives us false hope.
Or get a sturdy rope and a mob of angry Colossus fans. :o

Erm guys, that scene was shot. How else could it have shown up on a reel. Because of this, I understand your motivation so feel free to kill me but i will not "admit" to lying because im not.

Wolverini didn't talk about a colossus /juggernaut fight too? :confused:

lordofthenerds said:
So it won't even be on the dvd. :( :down Someone needs to send The Ones a massive amount of hate mail today. :mad:

I'm even more mad since he's the one who claimed there was an ending with Cyclops in a hospital bed. If he lied about this, he obviously lied about the Cyclops ending. What a *****ebag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"