From Cudmore: SOME CONFIRMATION ON THE COLOSSUS vs. JUGGERNAUT FIGHT

The Ones said:
Erm guys, that scene was shot. How else could it have shown up on a reel. Because of this, I understand your motivation so feel free to kill me but i will not "admit" to lying because im not.
Well ok but that you wan't it or not the ones , that's Cudmore against you word..there have been a ton of guys who said among other than Gambit was in the movie ( against what the writers were saying) so don't admit that' you lie ok , cool , but i will advise to not come around and say that it is the truth ..

I guess someone other than Cudmore and Vinnie Jones dressed up as Peter and Juggs respectively and decided to film the Col vs. Jug fight that the ones "saw"

Crimson Warrior said:
I guess someone other than Cudmore and Vinnie Jones dressed up as Peter and Juggs respectively and decided to film the Col vs. Jug fight that the ones "saw"
lol ;)

Maze said:
Well ok but that you wan't it or not the ones , that's Cudmore against you word..there have been a ton of guys who said among other than Gambit was in the movie ( against what the writers were saying) so don't admit that' you lie ok , cool , but i will advise to not come around and say that it is the truth ..

You have no guarantee that the individual with the my space accout (which I am unable to locate) is indeed Mr. Cudmore. So who is truthful and who is the liar.
Yes it would seem unlikely that a person would choose to impersonate Daniel Cudmore on MySpace.... but stranger things have happened and I'm sure we all would conceed that Daniel would be under contract limitations as to what he does and does not reveal about scenes not in the final cut.
We all certainly hope that The Ones testimony is true and it sounds viable until you look at the way the film is edited at the moments The Ones says it occurs.

I say that time will tell. Doesn't it always?

Cyclops said:
He didn't try hard enough. But I can't fault him, I fault the film for making Colossus nothing more than a Wolverine springboard.

Yeah. :(
That was disappointing.

Crimson Warrior said:
And it wasnt me or Power ranger either LOL

lets do it and put it on youtube for everyone that has been waiting for that. :( :mad: :(

Hopefully we see more of Colossus in X3 the DVD

i think it has to be him, its got pictures that only he'd have of himself....I know some may say that oh it could be his best friend Paul or something of that nature but it seems unlikely to me, because what would they have to gain out of it? He's a really nice guy but isn't exactly Brad Pitt or some uber popular celebrity.

The ones dialogue really doesnt make sense at all, no offense to him personally but some of the lines wouldn't even appear in a 5 yr old children's book for the blind. Maybe someone can ask him "hey can you hold up handwritten sign with your name on it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"