New Shirt?

haven't seen that yet

hmmm insult/compliment. I can't decide which

you should see it. it's great. you like the coens?

Oh mos def. I was going to see it tonight but didn't get around to it because of all my ****ing school work.
As for the bob saget comment I think I will take it as an insult and say your mom

good choice on the sagat comment.

you'll love no country. i would argue that it is better than fargo. i mean, fargo is great. but there are some scenes in this movie...god damn...they are among the best scenes ever put on celluloid.

So I have heard. Again. No time all these projects and stuff.I have to edit this film and my boss is getting on my ass

Oh mos def. I was going to see it tonight but didn't get around to it because of all my ****ing school work.
As for the bob saget comment I think I will take it as an insult and say your mom
it was a compliment .

i personally find sagget hilarious....(his new material)

he takes cracks at his past career.

So I have heard. Again. No time all these projects and stuff.I have to edit this film and my boss is getting on my ass
sucks. i hope you get a chance to see it. it's the first must see of the year.

it was a compliment .

i personally find sagget hilarious....(his new material)

he takes cracks at his past career.
alright cool, ya bob saget is hilarious well hsi stand up is
sucks. i hope you get a chance to see it. it's the first must see of the year.
ya i hope so too, but when the movie is done its going to be sweet, you are going to see it you will love it. You won't even know I edited it, but I know

cause it will be in theater and I know you are going to see it

hmm. interesting. unless you are editing the dark knight, how can you be certain that i'll see it?

hmm. don't sound right to me. gotta assume it's a full length if it'll be in theaters. and gotta assume also that it's done filming, since it's in the editing process. but you know I will see it, not necessarily everyone else, but me in particular?

actually quite a few people here will see it:batty: :bat: hint hint. I really can't directly say it. I hope the clues help

hmmm...i don't know. that would imply "prologue edited by: captain clown"

nah that just gave me a good laugh. I am developing film for a class. But I could be telling the truth and I know you wouldn't believe me. captain clown is to remain a mystery

no. i wouldnt believe u. cuz there are few instances where u let slip your true identity. or at least clues to it. and none of them involve you being award winning editor Lee Smith.

captain clown is a weird kid who's into film and comics from cali, as luchastyle is a weird kid who's into film and comics from indiana.

Well It isn't that I slip up, I know that I am giving clues to who I am. Ya still couldn't find me. I hope Anyway I could be interning for Lee Smith duh.. I mean he needs grunts

sure he does.

couldn't find you? that's pretty paranoid. i don't think anyone here is out to get you....yet.

i give out big fat stinky clues as to who i am. but i'm also not into giving out too much information. mystery is much more interesting. especially works with the ladies. but it works for anything. it's like the idea put forth in the prestige. once the people know what they want to know from you, you don't mean anything to them.

Nah I know who you are, hot sis. Nah I am a paranoid guy like that. I dunno I think everyone is out to get me in one form or the other... weird huh? Also I don't want to be an internet fad like bubbleguyz encase I do something stupid

won't happen.

but u still don't know. even if you do think i got a hot sis. you don't know who she is =D although, it is very easy to find out. stuff about me if easy to find. i wouldn't just toss it out there to people though. it's possible that everyone around here will know my full name soon and what i look like without joker paint and the sound of my voice, cuz if i do what i think i'm gonna do, i'm gonna ****e myself all around these boards.

Actually i knew what your name was for a while. I was going to do something like a picture with your full name on it and like Joker pointing to you saying " I WANT (your name)!"

then post it everywhere, but alas it never came to that.
Also ya I am a hardcore shh batman ****e hahah

heh. odd. how'd you find out the name? cuz there's a possibility you are going off of one of my aliases

joker picture with me would be pretty cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"