New Shirt?

I forgot how I think I was linked to a facebook or a myspace. I duno I saw your picture and a name somewhere. Probably bollucks though

perhaps. what's the first initial?

(well if it was a facebook that mighta been legit. but myspace is fake. real pictures. fake name.)

yeah. i gotcha. i don't really mind though. but once i make a couple short films that are at least watchable (as watchable as they can be with the limited resources i have) then i will probably be a link ****e on the boards for awhile. then people will see me and stuff. which, meh. i mean, i don't want people to see my ugly ass mug, but if it gets people to watch my sh-t, then that's what it takes.

yeah. youtube stuff. just some basic shorts i can put up on youtube and try to get hypesters to watch them cuz it's the easiest way to get outside criticism.

horror. some comedy. i have a comedy series i've always wanted to film. i mean, i've filmed it, but never done one with decent production value. that's something i really wanna do, cuz i think people would think it's funny. well...some people. the luchadore dave show. it's a labor of love =D

i never understood people posting themselves on Youtube. It is like webcam forum..... very odd. But people are weird and I will never ever understand why they do the things they do

yeah. that's not cool. i always thought about it. cuz i see the idiots who get a million hits and have nothing to say. then i think "why would i? i have nothing to say either." i hate people sometimes for stuff like that. "leave britney alone" kid got like 5 million hits. what the hell is that?

well people like to see people in worse conditions then themself. Just know if you get all those hits, it really isn't because they like you.

this is true. if i ever got any recognition i'd like it to be because i had talent. and if i don't have talent, then i don.t deserve recognition.

bah. can't even watch that. and that thing got a tv show i heard. f-cked up times we live in. i want to be like neil marshall. or the coens. or kubrick. or scorsese. i wanna be like someone with some real talent. i hope i do have talent =D we'll see once i start getting more of my stuff out into the arena of public opinion

if ya have talent please don't resort to youtube... it is like the lowest low of media. It is like when the peasants learned to read...

well i need some sort of video site to get the product to the public. cuz any sort of "product" i am going to put out there isn't for profit, and won't be of high enough quality for profit anyway. maybe veoh. it's not myspace and it's not youtube. but it serves the same purpose.

ahh, yes it is fun to get: "Hey I just spent the last month in a cave, where did Rory the Pumpkin go??"

omg!they're doing a new Batman film?Coooolll!Who will be Batman?...

well i need some sort of video site to get the product to the public. cuz any sort of "product" i am going to put out there isn't for profit, and won't be of high enough quality for profit anyway. maybe veoh. it's not myspace and it's not youtube. but it serves the same purpose.
well whatever you want to do man good luck... I am zonin out here
omg!they're doing a new Batman film?Coooolll!Who will be Batman?...

"I heard Robin Williams is playing the Joker"

thanks clownie. i know what you mean. it's late and i'm out of it. i prolly won't go to sleep soon, but i'm prolly gonna leave the boards. so ill catch ya later. plus we've spammed the sh-t out of this thread. so...yeah. =D

robin williams was the bomb in mission impossible, yo!

damn it, that means that shirt is legit.. I HATE JOHN MAYER!

WTF.... I want this shirt.... I NEED this shirt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"