New Shirt?

Well I tried looking up a Gotham Industries site, so far nothing. Maybe DC is starting up this company in the wake of TDK and they want to give out these shirts to these celebrities as promos and stuff.

Devin from chud.com has an article on the viral marketing and he he got invited to sneak peak of the IMAX preview in LA.

He mentioned that he received a cake, and inside the cake was the white Joker T-Shirt, a cell phone and a pass to the screening!

I can't wait to hear what Devin says about the preview. He's a real hardass on Begins, but he's a smart and honest reviewer.

he's not going. he had prior engagements (another screening). But from the looks of it, he was impressed.

Yeah, I just read the piece. What a cool ass cake! I wish I was going. Or eating a cake. Or doing anything TDK-related. :cmad:

If I don't get a chance to participate in some official TDK event between now and July, I'll tell you what, I'm throwing the craziest damn Batman party of all time on July 17th-18th. :grin:

I know, I cna't wait if this goes on sale for like 14 bucks at target

^ do you really think its worth that much?

jeez, i was just floored when i saw the current price.

i was about to bid on it as well.

ya I was going to bid on it earlier but it was 54. It won't be that much, at most 30 bucks

ya would be good to wait, if they don't sell it then they are missing out on a goldmine. If they charge like 50 bucks a shirt, you are going to see a lot of knock offs

damn john mayer. I dont care so much about the shirt, i just really want a joker card... so bad...

I got this shirt at target
Jshirt.jpg

=\ yeah. see, you might be saying that as in it's too big, but for me, a large is cuttin it close. i don't like shirts that fit TOO well. i like em big.

Ya I am not a baggy shirt man. I like em fitting show off my god like figure

heh. i like em baggy. more comfortable for me. otherwise i'll be tuggin the sleeves down all day. pullin on the collar and stuff.

i like them tighter, but Im lacking that God like figure. I have it waste down, but i have very little upper body strength... anyone want to race? Track baby!

I am still really fast but in my mind. So I push my body to that limit, but my body then beats me up later for pushing it to limits I haven't been at for a long time

i can run a mile in a minute and 42 seconds.

i'm not very fast, but my legs are 800 feet long.

i was about to say WTF no you can't but then i read that you had 800 ft long legs

Why not just jump? Surely you have some mad jumping abilities with 800 ft long legs.

you'd think that. but really it's hard to even step at all. imagine the strength it takes to lift my bones. and admittedly, it isn't very proportionate. the muscles aren't the right size. pretty thin. so i sit at the computer all day with my legs out a hole in the wall. currently constructing an add-on. haven't left the house in several weeks. got to be too much of a burden. plus...the cost of fabric it takes to cover my legs and dong is astronomical.

it's not a great life. but then again..it ain't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"